The release of The Division 2 is just around the corner. The Division 2 is releasing on 15th March on all platforms. But before the official release players would get to enjoy a beta release once again. This time it is an Open Beta and it would be available for everyone unlike last time when only people who pre-ordered the game or got a code from their friends could enjoy the beta, that makes sense because it was a Private Beta. Since this time it is an Open Beta, it is free for all and we would highly recommend players to try the beta.
The Division 2 Open Beta starts from 1st March and it will continue till 4th March. So players would be getting plenty of time to enjoy the game thoroughly and give feedback on the title.
Ubisoft has released the patch notes where it shows all the changes, tweaks and improvements that will be coming with the open beta update of The Division 2. These changes were made after taking the feedback from Private Beta into consideration. And the list is huge. So let us take a look at the Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Open Beta Patch Notes and figure out what has changed since the private beta.
Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Open Beta Patch Notes – What Has Changed Since Private Beta
- Opened Viewpoint Museum mission.
- Capital Ruins now available in Skirmish.
- Chem Launcher skill now available.
- Raised the Level Cap from 7 to 8.
- Character progression in the Private Beta is not carried over to the Open Beta.
Nerfs And Buffs
- The drop rate of signature weapon ammo have been increased.
- Adjusted weapon mods to make sure drawbacks are generally lower than the positive bonuses.
- Recoil and accuracy statistics tweaked on several weapons.
- The RPM of semi-automatic weapons have been reduced overall.
- Fixed Lucky shot talent to make sure it doesn’t proc on every pellet of a shotgun.
- Fixed Extra talent to give percentage based ammo increase instead of a fixed number.
- Made several adjustments to the power level and handling of Specialization weapons.
Enemy Health and Armor
- Decreased Jefferson Trade Center boss’ armor and damage.
- Decreased enemy health/armor in co-op while also slightly increasing enemy lethality.
- Decreased Veteran/Elite Rushers’ Armor by half.
- Decreased armor plating “health” of the Grand Washington Hotel boss on Story mode only.
- Decreased health of early game Hyena NPCs.
- Decreased armor plating “health” for the Underground Tank.
- Decreased the lethality and health/armor of enemy NPCs in the world tiers.
- Removed the Bleed status effect from RPG explosions.
- Decreased damage of the Black Tusk Rusher’s weapon.
- Enemy NPCs will now hit the player slightly more often when the player uses Cover-to-Cover.
- Decreased accuracy of early game Hyena NPCs.
- Decreased accuracy and duration of early game Hyenas Thrower’s tear gas grenades.
- Increased visibility and fuse of tear gas grenades.
- Improved accuracy of the Outcast Tank’s melee attack so that hitting a backpedaling target is easier.
- Increased the team-wide cooldown for enemy NPC grenades, RC Cars, and Suicide Drones.
- Slightly decreased accuracy of the Hyenas Thrower’s grenade launcher.
- Decreased speed of enemy NPC Airburst grenades slightly.
- Increased wind-up time for enemy NPC grenade launchers.
- Greatly decreased the Elite version of the Hyenas Rusher’s stun baton Shock status effect and added a cooldown on when it could be applied again.
- Despite the meme potential (sorry, Reddit), Rushers do not curse as much while rushing the player anymore.
- NPCs will now stop reacting to a Seeker Mine if it is retargeted.
- Decreased the maximum distance enemy NPC Medics will travel to revive their allies.
- Removed erroneous light flare from the True Sons’ Turret.
- Enemy NPC flying drones will now explode mid-air when their owner dies.
- Black Tusk Mini Tanks will no longer erroneously climb ladders, use drop-downs, do leap overs, and other types of special navigation.
- Veteran, Elite, and Named NPCs are now easier to stagger.
- Increased the mobility of the Big Dog during combat slightly. Good dog.
- Enemy NPCs interacting with an object will now be easier to interrupt.
- Decreased movement speed of the Elite version of the Hyenas’ RC Car.
- NPCs will now switch targets a bit more frequently and naturally during combat in co-op situations.
- Elite NPCs will no longer stagger when afflicted with the Disrupt status effect.
- Increased size of Black Tusk Suicide Drone hitbox.
- Decreased speed of Elite Suicide Drone.
- Increased wind-up time for NPCs using a Mounted Weapon and added more signaling to their use.
- Decreased likelihood of early game Hyena NPCs from flanking the player.
- Decreased the Black Tusk War Hound’s self-destruct wind-up time slightly.
- Enemy NPCs are now able to hear nearby bullet impacts.
- Decreased the range at which enemy NPCs hear player gunfire.
- Enemy NPC Throwers and Controllers now attempt to avoid targeting the same player in co-op situations.
- Improved appearance of NPCs using LMGs if they briefly lose line of sight to the player.
- NPCs reaction radiuses now correctly match those of grenades thrown by player.
- Fixed some inconsistences with NPCs reacting to player grenades and skills.
- Black Tusk Revive Drones now correctly shock those around them when their weak point is destroyed.
- Decreased time required to automatically “mark” a target.
- Decreased time required to transition out of the combat state for the player.
- Reduced cooldown on combat roll to 0.5 seconds.
- Decreased Airburst Grenade and Incendiary Airburst Grenade damage.
- Improved player skill drones’ follow behavior when player is vertically navigating.
- Sniper Turret now does extra damage with headshots.
- Sniper Turret aim improvements to more closely match input.
- Assault Turret aiming improvements to be more snappy and accurate.
- Improved path finding of Seeker Mines so they prefer a more direct path to their target if available.
- Increased movement speed of Airburst Seeker Mine and also reduced enemy NPC detection of the skill.
- Greatly reduced difficulty of Grand Washington Hotel mission on replay.
- Improved the combat behavior for Agent Kelso.
- Adjusted material acquisition and blueprint costs for Crafting.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where having V-sync off would cap the framerate to 60.
- FIXED – Fixed a bug where changing display mode from Windowed to Full screen would give a DELTA-03 error message.
- FIXED – Fixed a bug where the player would get a DELTA error message if rapidly navigating through the skill menu at the Quartermaster right after logging in to the Base of Operation or fast traveling there.
- FIXED – Fixed a bug where the game would temporarily freeze before disconnecting the player with a DELTA error message.
- FIXED – Fixed a crash that would happen when a bird plays a damage animation near a player.
- IMPROVED – Further optimizations to the Living World simulation system.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with Airburst Grenades sometimes damaging the player on the server before the client grenade reached its destination.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with Airburst Grenades sometimes damaging the player through cover.
- FIXED – Supply Drops can no longer be looted indefinitely.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where On Call status did not persist across sessions.
- FIXED – You no longer need to tap Examine twice in order to examine loot drops.
- FIXED – Players will no longer get stuck in Odessa’s room if they join a session with a player who is watching a cut scene with Odessa.
- FIXED – Fixed a bug where the Revive button would reset indefinitely when two players tried to revive someone at the same time.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a player reviving a plot-important NPC would get stuck in the revive animation.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a character would shoot with an invisible weapon right after being pushed off a mounted weapon.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where sliding down a long ladder could teleport the player back to the top.
- IMPROVED – Updated Call for Backup notifications to trigger less frequently (no more than once every 15 minutes).
- IMPROVED – Added option to turn off On Call status in settings.
- IMPROVED – The animation when turning a mounted weapon has been tuned.
- IMPROVED – A cooldown has been added to Aim Assist, preventing snapping on the same target repeatedly within a short time.
- FIXED – Fixed a bug where a player could repeatedly pick up loot from the same Dark Zone crate.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a player could hack the same SHD Terminal repeatedly.
- FIXED – Fixed a bug where the Dark Zone intro mission would appear locked if a player who hadn’t recruited a certain NPC yet would play with someone who had.
- FIXED – The Rogue Group Sync timer won’t instantly go to 100% when exiting a Check Point for the second time.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the player couldn’t leave a Rogue party via the “Leave to cancel Rogue status” button.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the Armor Regeneration countdown would begin the moment a player broke Line of Sight with their attackers.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where players couldn’t clear their Manhunt status if they would increase their Manhunt notoriety separately from the last two Manhunt stations.
- FIXED – The Weapon Crates have all been turned the right way.
- IMPROVED – Dark Zones no longer have placeholder descriptions on the map.
- FIXED – Killing wildlife will no longer trigger skills. You monsters.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the player would hear a gunshot when a skill is thrown from outside of their view.
- FIXED – The Chem Launcher no longer displays two cooldowns.
- IMPROVED – Skills with a quick deploy feature can no longer be deployed while aiming down sights with a weapon.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the Crafting Station would return to its initial status when relogging.
- FIXED – Experiencing a crash or disconnect during the first fight in the game will no longer lock you out of the Base of Operation.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the “check on the community members” prompt during the MLK Library mission would not appear after killing all the enemies and opening the door. We love our community and we would never abandon them.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue in Department of Justice where the player would not be able to open the garage if enemy NPCs were killed while outside the mission area.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where Kelso would not enter a certain room and trigger an important voice over.
- FIXED – Fixed various places where the player could be stuck, like behind one of the EMP Jammers.
- FIXED – Fixed certain props in the first story mission that would distort and show artifacts.
- IMPROVED – If playing the Invaded mission, there is now a respawn available in case you die outside the actual mission area.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a player would spawn outside of the Beta playable area if leaving an endgame group outside of the Invaded mission area.
- FIXED – Fixed certain locations where the NPCs would rubber band.
- FIXED – Fixed weird doors.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue in the Empire Autumn Hotel where the GPS tracker would lead the player the wrong way.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the Demolition Site Control Point would not complete after opening the locked door.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where some NPCs would vanish temporarily during the “Defend the Control Point” objective at a Control Point.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the “Coming up on the Theater” voice over would play repeatedly.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in a wall when climbing down a corner near Alexander Hamilton PI NW.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with some Base of Operations and Settlement staff missing barks and voice overs.
- IMPROVED – Fixed several places where props would get in the way of the player, like blocking a door.
- IMPROVED – Fixed the texture on several props.
- IMPROVED – Fixed an issue where certain props in the Base of Operations were colliding.
- IMPROVED – Resource nodes now show up on the map when you zoom in on it.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a Rusher NPC would remain stuck in a closet during the “Reach the Roof” objective during the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- FIXED – Fixed various issues with enemy NPC flying drones not displaying the correct effects when the Disrupted status effect was active.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with Black Tusk Revive drones not facing the correct direction when moving.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with enemy NPCs not reacting to a non-active target damaging them in co-op.
- FIXED – Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would not target the player correctly in high cover.
- FIXED – Fixed issue with the Black Tusk Rusher’s targeting laser not appearing at certain distances away from the player.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where Named Tank NPCs would sometimes not shoot the player if they were too far away.
- FIXED – Fixed issue where the Black Tusk Controller would sometimes face the wrong direction when repairing his Mini Tank.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue which was causing the Hyenas Sniper’s Laser Dazzler effects from not being visible to the player.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where enemy NPC RPGs would deal double damage if directly hitting the player.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with the Outcast Flamer’s weak point not displaying properly after being destroyed.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with enemy NPC Heavy Weapons and Snipers sometimes interrupting combat to react to a recently killed ally.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue with enemy NPC Engineers sometimes not setting up their Turrets quickly enough.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where enemy NPC Throwers would not receive a proper grenade cooldown in certain situations.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an interrupted enemy NPC Thrower to drop multiple grenades.
- FIXED – Fixed issue with Tanks’ Destructible Armor not scaling properly with the number of players in co-op.
- FIXED – Fixed various issues where NPCs would become invisible. We found them!
- FIXED – The player will no longer get attacked by NPCs spawned from outside the Beta area at the start of the Beta.
- FIXED – A voice over pointing the player towards a side mission not available in the Private or Open Beta have been removed.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where Enemy NPCs would not attack a player standing next to them, even when their current target isn’t reachable.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the Quartermaster in the Base of Operations would mysteriously disappear after the player completed the first story mission.
- IMPROVED – Improved several NPC animation issues, such as legs snapping, offset weapons, sliding across the ground and missing facial animations.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the player would lose all sound except ambient sounds after having been idle for five minutes.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where players would lose sound for 10 seconds while in a party if they switched to their secondary weapon and started to shoot.
- IMPROVED – Improved an issue where the game would lose sound during normal gameplay. The final fix is planned for launch.
- IMPROVED – Improved an issue where the guns would no longer make sounds.
- FIXED – An Agent will not perform an odd animation when interacting with certain crates.
- FIXED – Other Agents will not float around when you enter a Safe House.
- IMPROVED – Fixed certain clipping issues for gear and visible seams and tears in the character models.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where several pieces of strange foliage would cause players to walk on top of them instead of passing through them.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue in the Stadium map where a player could be stuck behind a trash bag pile.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a voice over line wouldn’t play during the start of a Skirmish match.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the camera would be placed behind the player when transitioning from the loading screen to the map select screen.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the “Rogue Agent nearby” line would play during the Map Voting Screen.
- FIXED – Wildcard cache remains locked after an agent disconnects while interacting with it.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a player would get stuck on a white screen indefinitely if they were disconnected from the game while interacting with a Supply Drop.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a player would not be able to interact with a capture point.
- FIXED – Enabling and disabling the On Call option with a controller now works properly.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the map could become corrupted after switching the map to the options menu and back again.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the “Missing Texture” icon would be present for certain rewards.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the Specialization pop-up has an error in the button input text when using a keyboard.
- FIXED – Certain wording in the settings menus was incorrect and has been changed.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the inventory could be tilted and shifted to the left.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where certain button prompts could be translucent and hardly visible.
- FIXED – Fixed a typo in the Base of Operations tutorial.
- FIXED – Tutorials that the player has already seen at the start of the game will no longer appear the first time they log in with the endgame, level 30 characters.
- IMPROVED – Loading screens have been made slightly darker.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue were saved images would appear washed out.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where the voice overs in the game would be permanently set to French on Windows 10 if the French regional settings were selected during installation.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue in the Japanese localization where the text would appear not centered in the menus.
- FIXED – When changing subtitles, the line “subtitle line missing” will no longer appear.
- FIXED – In the German and Italian versions, three additional zeroes would be added to the Weapon Damage and Gear Armor stats if those stats exceeded 1000.
- FIXED – The OSCAR 01 error will no longer occur if your My Documents folder has been redirected on your computer while playing the game.
- FIXED – Fixed an issue where a player could be locked out of the game and get an ECHO-01 error message after having been away from the keyboard for too long.
- FIXED – You will no longer be sent to a solo session with no notification if you try to join a group with a level 30 character while you are level 1-8.
So as you can see the list is huge. This proves that Ubisoft is taking Division 2 very seriously and they are making sure that everything remains smooth during the official release of this game. We think that by providing access to these betas the developers are taking in as much information as possible from the players. It is obviously a good move as they are minimizing the chances of anything going wrong with the game after it launches.
Click here to know everything about all Masterwork and Legendary weapons in Anthem
Click here for The Division 2 lag fix
Shotgun Location in Resident Evil 2 Remake 2019
Click here for All Gunpowder Recipes in Resident Evil 2 Remake 2019
That’s all folks!