If you are one of those players who like to customize the appearance of their in-game characters in every game, and wondering how you can do the same in The Outer Worlds. This guide is for you. Here is how to change the outfits or clothes of your character in The Outer Worlds.
The Outer Worlds Appearance Guide – How to change Outfit or Armor
How to change Outfit or Armor
Let me start by saying that outfits and armor in The Outer Worlds are the same. Apart from changing the way you look, you also get different bonuses from different outfits. They might affect your armor rating or you might obtain a buff to a certain skill. Here is how to change:
- Go to the Main Menu
- Head over to Inventory tab
- Click on the Armor sub menu
- Choose the armor or outfit you want
- Drag it to respective slot
- The is an outfit slot and there is a helmet slot
And that is how you change the outfits or armor of your character in The Outer Worlds.
How to get more Outfits or Armor
There are plenty of ways of finding new outfits in The Outer Worlds.
- You can get them by searching buildings
- Search every container you come by
- Loot from the corpses of the enemies
- You can purchase them from Vendors in different settlements
- You can also get some by eliminating specific NPCs but that is not recommended
And that is how you get new outfits and armor in The Outer Worlds.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!