A Hunter is like a secret Boss in The Division 2 that the players can fight and kill to get loot that cannot be obtained from anywhere else. Hunters drop different masks and they also drop Ivory Keys which are used to open the secret chest inside The Base Of Operations or White House, that asks for 8 Ivory Keys when approached.
Locating a Hunter can be very tricky and there are certain steps that you need to follow and certain locations you need to visit in order to find the Hunter. Here is how you can locate or find a Hunter in The Division 2:
The Division 2 Hunter Location Guide – How To Find A Hunter
How to find a Hunter Step #1
- Go to West Potomac Park which is located on the far Southwest part of the map, next to the Lincoln Memorial
How to find a Hunter Step #2
- You will find some sewer entrances which are marked on the map with downward facing arrows. Go to the one located at the bottom
How to find a Hunter Step #3
- Head in to the sewer and take the ladder to reach to the bottom
How to find a Hunter Step #4
- Once you go down the ladder just go left through the tunnel
How to find a Hunter Step #5
- Once you reach to end of the tunnel you will notice some stairs
How to find a Hunter Step #6
- Take the stairs and then go left
How to find a Hunter Step #7
- You will now notice a Laptop that is turned on
How to find a Hunter Step #8
- Go to that Laptop and press your ‘Interact’ key
How to find a Hunter Step #9
- Once you are done interacting, it will light up the map on the wall
How to find a Hunter Step #10
- You will notice some markings on the map. A Cross or a ‘X‘ and a Moon. The Cross shows the location of the Hunter and the Moon means you have to go to that location during the night time
How to find a Hunter Step #11
- Now just go to that exact location shown on the map at night
How to find a Hunter Step #12
- Once you reach the location you will notice a small structure or a platform with a light bulb or lantern hanging down the roof
How to find a Hunter Step #13
- If it is night time the light should be flickering. If it is not then just redo Step #8
How to find a Hunter Step #14
- Shoot the light and you will see a cloud of smoke appear and the Hunter will spawn
You are good to go!
- Click here for The Division 2 Recalibration Guide
- Click here to display FPS counter in Apex Legends
- Check your ping in Apex Legends
- Click here for One Piece World Seeker lag fix
- Click here for The Division 2 lag fix
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on November 28, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.
3 thoughts on “The Division 2 Hunter Location Guide – How To Find A Hunter”
Finally a guide with actual pictures! I was getting tired of seeing people telling the location in 3 lines.
Haha… thank you.
a really helpful guide. much appreciated