Spellbreak Keyboard controls and key binds – Looking for the keyboard controls of PC version of Spellbreak? Here they are.
All the controls and keybindings given below are set by default and have not been changed in any way.
Spellbreak – Keyboard controls and key bindings
- Move Forward – W
- Move Back – S
- Move Right – D
- Move Left – A
- Cast Primary Sorcery – Q
- Cast Primary Spell – Left Mouse Button
- Cast Secondary Sorcery – E
- Cast Secondary Spell – Right Mouse Button
- Crouch – C
- Drop Item 1 – Ctrl+1
- Drop Item 2 – Ctrl+2
- Drop Item 3 – Ctrl+3
- Drop Item 4 – Ctrl+4
- Emote – G
- Hide / Show UI – Ctrl+Shift+Z
- Jump – Spacebar
- Map – M
- Map Marker – Place – Insert
- Map Marker – Remove – Delete
- Next Pocket Item – Mouse Wheel Down
- Pick Up / Use – F
- Ping – Middle Mouse Button
- Previous Pocket Item – Mouse Wheel Up
- Push To Talk – V
- Show / Hide Inventory – Tab
- Show / Hide Minimal UI – Ctrl+Shift+X
- Toggle Auto Run – = (Equals to)
- Use Item 1 – 1
- Use Item 2 – 1
- Use Item 3 – 3
- Use Item 4 – 4
- Use Pocket Item – Z
- Use Rune – Left Shift
These are the default controls of Spellbreak.
You can access these settings by just going to Settings > Key Bindings.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on September 4, 2020