We all have to agree that when games start to have massive player bases, it gets pretty hard for the developers to manage everything in a perfect manner. The same is the case with Epic’s popular title Fortnite. Bugs and glitches appear every now and then whenever an update comes out.
It has become a common thing and the players have learned to adapt to these situations. But at times, certain bugs or glitches arrive that make the game almost unplayable, and sadly it has happened again after the Update 2.5.0.
There is a bug in the game that is making the in-game audio stutter, as a result the players are getting huge delays in getting the right sounds at the right time which is making this game very hard to play. But don’t worry because we have a temporary fix today. Here is the Sound or Audio stutter bug fix for Fortnite.
Sound Or Audio Stutter Bug Fix for Fortnite
- Start the game from the Epic Launcher.
- Go to any mode. PvE or PvP.
- Go to settings.
- Click on “Audio” settings.
- Set the “quality” to “low”.
- Save the changes and restart the game.
Here is another trick that might be useful as well :
- Start Fortnite.
- Press Alt+Tab to minimize the game.
- Open Task Manager and click on the Details tab.
- Search for the Process named “FortniteClient-Win64-Shipping.exe” from the list.
- Right Click on it and Set Priority to High.
These are few tricks that you can follow to reduce the sound stuttering or any kind of delay in Fortnite. We tried both of these on a very old computer and to our surprise, it worked.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on December 16, 2021