Wondering how can you can the in-game language of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts? Don’t worry we got you.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts – How to change language
It looks like a lot are users are struggling with the in-game language of Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts. The games installs and starts in English language by default. And there is no setting in the game that allows to change the language. It is surprising that how did the developers miss such an important setting.
Fortunately, there is way to change the language of the game. You can change it to French, Chinese, German, or anything you want.
How to change language
In order to change the language all you have to do is:
- Launch Steam
- Go to your Steam Library
- Right click on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts
- Select Properties
- Click on the Language tab
- Select the language of your choice from the list
- The game will download an update
- Restart Steam
If you have downloaded the game from any source other than Steam (If you know what I mean). Then in order to change the language:
- Right click on the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts icon on your desktop
- Select properties
- Click on Open file location
- There you will find a .ini file
- Open that .ini file
- The should a line that says : Language=english
- Change it to whatever you want – Language=french or Language=german
- Save the file
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
Check out some other Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts guides:
That’s all folks!