If you are here to know where your saves or savegame files of Sekiro Shadows Die Twice are then you need not to worry. Here is where you can find your Sekiro Shadows Die Twice saves or savegame files:
Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Savegame Location – Where Are My Saves
Where are my Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Savegames?
- Just head over to this location – C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Sekiro
- You can also type ‘%Appdata%‘ on your Windows search bar and you will directly land on the ‘Roaming‘ folder where you have to look for the ‘Sekiro‘ folder
You are good to go!
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Best Graphics Settings
- Lag while playing on Laptops – Sekiro Shadows Die Twice – How to fix
- The Division 2 Hunter Guide
- The Division 2 Recalibration Guide
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on November 28, 2020
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.