Randy’s Throwing Knife God Roll – Season 21 has finally arrived inside Destiny 2, and the update has brought a fair amount of content to the game. New Exotics, new seasonal activity, a brand-new Dungeon, and, not to forget, a bunch of Legendary Weapons. Randy’s Throwing Knife is one of the best Legendary weapons to arrive with Season 21. Though, the 2023 version of Randy is completely different from the Season 8 version. The Season 8 version has fixed rolls, but the Season 21 version can drop with random rolls, which makes it even better. It is a 260 RPM Kinetic Scout Rifle with a Magazine Size of 17.
Let’s quickly look at the stats of Randy’s Throwing Knife:
- Impact: 45
- Range: 23
- Stability: 39
- Handling: 20
- Reload Speed: 28
- Aim Assistance: 63
- Zoom: 20
- Airborne Effectiveness: 10
- Recoil: 59
Randy’s Throwing Knife is an exceptional Scout Rifle for both PvP and PvE, and you should definitely farm for it. With that being said, here are the PvP and PvE God Rolls for Randy’s Throwing Knife.
Randy’s Throwing Knife God Roll – PvP
Most people are obviously going to farm for a PvP God Roll, as Randy’s Throwing Knife is a PvP-focused Scout Rifle, after all. In my opinion, here is what a PvP God Roll Randy’s Throwing Knife should look like:
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling (+10 Range)
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds (+5 Range, +10 Stability)
- Trait #1: Zen Moment/Rapid Hit/Perpetual Motion (All these perks more or less have the same function, which is making the gun more stable)
- Trait #2: Box Breathing/Kill Clip (I prefer Box Breathing more)
- Origin Trait: One Quiet Moment
- Masterwork: Range (Try to prioritize Range)
- Mod: Counterbalance Stock (To make the recoil more manageable)
Randy’s Throwing Knife God Roll – PvE
Being a 260 RPM, Randy’s Throwing Knife performs excellently in PvE, as well. In fact, I can see people using this in endgame, as well, considering we have Overload Scout this reason. If you want a PvE God Roll, here are the Rolls you should be targeting:
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling (+10 Range. This weapon needs Range, even in PvE)
- Magazine: Armor-Piercing Rounds (+5 Range and extra damage to shields)
- Trait #1: Under-Over (+10% Damage increase to combatants with shields)
- Trait #2: Kinetic Tremors/Adaptive Munitions/Focused Fury/Cascade Point (Adaptive Munitions is excellent in Nightfalls)
- Origin Trait: One Quiet Moment
- Masterwork: Handling (Just to make the weapon feel more snappy in PvE)
- Mod: Major Spec/Minor Spec (Swap according to the activity)
Those were the God Rolls for the Randy’s Throwing Knife. Now, let’s take a look at how you can get the weapon.
How to get Randy’s Throwing Knife in Destiny 2
Most of the Season 21 weapons are easy to get, thanks to Bungie. The same is the case with Randy’s Throwing Knife. You can get this Scout Rifle by playing Crucible. It doesn’t matter whether you win or lose. Just complete the game, and there is a chance this weapon with drop. This is not a guaranteed drop, though, as there are other weapons in the Crucible loot pool, as well.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on May 25, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.