Get Raichu in Pokemon SV – Raichu is one of the most famous Pokemon, as it evolves from the already mighty Pikachu, and having one in your Collection is worth it. So this article will guide you on how to get Raichu in Pokemon SV.
Raichu Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
You can get Raichu anywhere in biomes like the Forest and Grass. But remember that spotting and getting a Raichu is quite difficult as it is a rare Pokemon. You can look near the Casseroya Lake habitat, and if you are lucky enough, you can spot one. Here is the exact location where I got my Raichu:
However, you can also get Raichu if you evolve your Pikachu using a Thunderstone. You can get Thunderstone in the following locations.
- You can get it as a dropped Item from the NPCs in Area One of the West Province.
- Catch and register a total of 30 Pokemon in your Pokedex.
- You can get it from all the Delibird Presents Shop costing ₽3,000 and will only be available if you have 3 Gym badges.
- It is also available at the Porto Marinada Auctions.
- Obtainable by climbing the Lighthouse in Area One of the West Province.
- Also obtainable by interacting with Sparkling Dropped items at the Area Three of East Province.
Here is a detailed article on the process of evolving Pikachu into a Raichu.
Raichu is an Electric Pokemon you will find in Scarlet and Violet. It evolves from Pikachu with the use of a Thunderstone. Remember that you have to use this Thunderstone outside Alola. It is a mouse Pokemon that falls under the Field Fairy Group. Raichu has a catch rate of 75 with a base friendship of 50.
It has Medium Fast EXP Growth Rate. It also appeared in the earlier Pokemon games like the Sword and Shield, Brilliant Diamond Shining Pearl, and Arceus Legends games.
How to defeat Raichu in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Raichu is an Electric Mouse Pokemon. If you wish to take it to battles or are facing one as an opponent against you, then it’s essential to be aware of its abilities, weaknesses, damage and resistances.
Here are the abilities of the Raichu Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet:
- Static – With this ability, Raichu has a 30% chance of paralyzing its opponents that will come in direct contact with you.
- Lightning Rod – This is a hidden ability where you will draw in all the Electric Type Moves; as with these Electric Type moves, you won’t be able to damage the user; instead, it will increase the Special Attack stage by one.
The Pokemon is weak against the Ground Pokemon only. But it can be damaged normally by using these Pokemons and Movesets:
It can resist Pokemons and movesets like:
The best natures for Raichu are:
- Adamant – It will increase the Attack stat while lowering Special Attack Stat.
- Modest – It will increase the Special Attack stat while lowering Attack Stat.
- Timid – It will increase the Speed stat while lowering Attack Stat.
- Jolly – It will increase the Speed stat while lowering Special Attack Stat.
This Pokemon drops off the Pichu fur, which can be used to get Thunderbolt, Wild Charge, and Thunder. Terastallize this Pokemon to gain a 1.5x damage bonus on its Tera Type moves.
Raichu is a great Electric Pokemon and the final form of Pichu. The Pichu then evolves into a Pikachu when you level it up with High Friendship.
So this was about How to get and defeat Raichu in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
If this guide has helped, let us know in the comment section below. And for more Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on January 16, 2023
Akash Roy, 30, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.