Pressurized Precision God Roll – Iron Banner has to be one of the most popular activities inside Destiny, and the first Iron Banner of Season 21 is here. The weapon pool of the Season 21 Iron Banner has been shuffled a bit. Not only that, a brand-new weapon has been added to the pool, as well. I am obviously talking about Pressurized Precision, an Adaptive Frame Strand Fusion Rifle with a Magazine Size of 6.
Let us quickly take a glance at the stats of Pressurized Precision:
- Impact: 70
- Range: 40
- Stability: 42
- Handling: 35
- Reload speed: 40
- Reload Time: 2.3s
- Aim Assistance: 43
- Zoom: 15
- Airborne Effectiveness: 4
- Recoil: 55
- Charge Time: 660
Considering the current meta, I would say Pressurized Precision fits perfectly in it. The charge time is not as slow as something like the Glacioclasm, and the damage is not as low as something like the Riptide. With that being said, here are the PvP and PvE God rolls for Pressurized Precision:
Pressurized Precision God Roll – PvP
In my opinion, here are the best perks on Pressurized Precision for PvP in Destiny 2:
- Barrel: Smallbore (+7 Range, +7 Stability)
- Magazine: Projection Fuse (+10 Range/Accelerated Coils makes more sense on High-Impact Fusions when the damage reduction won’t hurt much.)
- Trait #1: Perpetual Motion (The stability helps a lot.)
- Trait #2: High-Impact Reserves (Easily the best damage perk you can have on a Fusion for PvP.)
- Origin Trait: Skulking Wolf
- Masterwork: Range/Stability (Focus on Range)
- Mod: Counterbalance Stock (To make the recoil more manageable)
Pressurized Precision God Roll – PvE
Fusion Rifles are working quite well this season. They are being used quite a lot inside Raids and Dungeons. If you want a PvE God Roll, here are the Rolls you should be targeting on Pressurized Precision:
- Barrel: Fluted Barrel (+15 Handling, +5 Stability)
- Magazine: Liquid Coils (+5 Impact)
- Trait #1: Auto-Loading Holster (Comes in really handy during damage phases.)
- Trait #2: Hatchling/Vorpal Weapon (Try to farm both versions)
- Origin Trait: Skulking Wolf
- Masterwork: Charge Time (-40 Charge Time. The -5 Impact will get neutralized by Liquid Coils)
- Mod: Major Spec/Boss Spec (Depends on the activity)
Those were the God Rolls for Pressurized Precision. Now, let us glance over how you can obtain this weapon.
How to get the Pressurized Precision Pulse Rifle in Destiny 2
To get the Pressurized Precision, you will have to play Iron Banner and earn rank-up packages from Lord Saladin. You can also just open the Iron Banner Engrams, and hope that you get one from there. But that would be completely dependent on RNG. If you don’t want that, you can also focus the weapon from Lord Saladin. But for that, you will have to unlock the weapon on your Collections, and for that, you will have to get the weapon as a drop at least once.
That pretty much sums up all we had on Pressurized Precision God Rolls. Stay tuned with us for further updates!
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any additions to this topic, you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on May 30, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.