Outriders Win64-Shipping.exe error fix – This guide will show you how to fix the various missing .dll files issue in Outriders PC.
How to fix the OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe error
Outriders is finally available on Steam, and we have to say that the game has managed to garner some really good reviews from the community. People are really loving the mechanics and various features in the game.
That doesn’t stop the game from having technical issues though. A lot of PC users are getting system errors left and right. But we are talking about a specific error here, that won’t even let people launch the game.
An error called OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe – System is stopping a lot of players from playing the game. Unfortunately, I was one of them too. As soon I clicked on the Play button on Steam, I was immediately greeted with 4 different types of these System Errors. At first, I thought I might be only the one to get so many errors at the same time. But then I checked Reddit and the Steam discussions page of Outriders, and saw a lot of users posting about this.
The four errors that I got was:
- X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found
- XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found
- XINPUT1_3.dll was not found
- D3DCOMPILER_43.dll was not found
I restarted my PC, tried re-installing the game twice, verified game files via Steam. But nothing helped.
How to fix
After fiddling with the game files for a bit, I finally found a fix. Here is how I fixed the dll errors:
- I went to the directory where I have installed Outiders
- For most of you, the location should be “C:/Program Files (x86)/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Outriders”
- Inside the Outriders folder, I right-clicked on OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe
- And selected “Run as administrator”
- As soon as I did that, I got a prompt that said the application needs some prerequisites like directX and .NET Framework 3.5 for the Unreal Engine 4 to run
- I accepted everything
- Once the installations were completed, Outriders launched automatically
I am playing the game at Ultra graphics settings since then and haven’t had any issue so far.
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more Outriders guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue and bug of the game. Good luck!
Last Updated on June 28, 2022
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.
5 thoughts on “Outriders | OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping Error | X3DAudio1_7.dll was not found | How to fix”
While I am getting the same above errors, this fix did not work for me.
Just re-install directX
Thank you, ive been trying to fix this for almost 6 hours now
thank you, this fix worked for me!!
Problem solved!! Thanks!!