2K21 2KTV Episode 31 Answers – This guide will show you all the 2KTV Episode 31 Answers for NBA 2K21
NBA 2K21 – 2KTV Episode 31 Answers
What is 2KTV?
NBA 2KTV is an original series which was made available for the first time in NBA 2K15 by Visual Concepts. It is available to watch both in-game, and on the official NBA 2K YouTube channel.
The show covers almost everything about NBA 2K gaming and the NBA, featuring interviews with developers and NBA players alike. It also spotlights NBA 2K gamers, and covers events such as the Road To The Finals tournament in 2K Pro-Am. Various episodes have also revealed tidbits about upcoming games, including the addition of more retro teams, gameplay enhancements, and other teasers.
It is a really great addition that keeps people glued to the game even when they are not playing the game.
Now that NBA 2K21 is here, we all know what that means. A brand-new season of 2KTV. We have now reached Season 7 of 2KTV.
Episode 31 Answers – NBA 2K21
1. How often do you compete in events?
2. How many MyPLAYER builds have you created?
3. When creating your MyPLAYER, which attribute category do you value the most?
4. In NBA 2K21, what is your career-high in points?
5. What year did Candace Parker win a WNBA championship & finals MVP?
6. What is Season 6 of MyTEAM called?
7. Who are you most excited to use?
8. Would you like to play against our staff in the rec?
9. How often do you play games in the rec?
10. What hashtag do you need to use when submitting top plays on social media?
11. How many top plays have you submitted to 2KTV?
12. What position is your MyPLAYER build?
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want the answers from the older episodes than you can check out our other NBA 2K21 guides. Good luck!