2K21 2KTV Episode 29 Answers – This guide will show you all the 2KTV Episode 29 Answers for NBA 2K21
NBA 2K21 – 2KTV Episode 29 Answers
What is 2KTV?
NBA 2KTV is an original series which was made available for the first time in NBA 2K15 by Visual Concepts. It is available to watch both in-game, and on the official NBA 2K YouTube channel.
The show covers almost everything about NBA 2K gaming and the NBA, featuring interviews with developers and NBA players alike. It also spotlights NBA 2K gamers, and covers events such as the Road To The Finals tournament in 2K Pro-Am. Various episodes have also revealed tidbits about upcoming games, including the addition of more retro teams, gameplay enhancements, and other teasers.
It is a really great addition that keeps people glued to the game even when they are not playing the game.
Now that NBA 2K21 is here, we all know what that means. A brand-new season of 2KTV. We have now reached Season 7 of 2KTV.
Episode 29 Answers – NBA 2K21
1. Which game mode should we discuss more often?
2. Which player recently passed Magic Johnson for the most assists in All-Star game history?
3. Which 2021 All-Star was also a part of Jayson Tatum’s draft class?
4. How many times has Jayson Tatum had a double-double in the playoffs?
5. In the 2017 NBA draft, who was one of the two players drafted ahead of Jayson Tatum?
6. Vote for your #2KTVWOW Top Play of the Week.
7. Who were you rooting for in the Unlimted Tournament?
8. In the Tournament finals, how many Galaxy Opal cards did Splash have?
9. In the Tournament finals, how many Pink Diamond cards did Tydebo have?
10. Which Point Guard did Tydebo start?
11. Who was Tydebo’s leading scorer in Game 3?
12. Which of the following is true about Tydebo?
He Was A #4 Seed
13. Which player won the 2021 All-Star game MVP award?
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you want the answers from the older episodes than you can check out our other NBA 2K21 guides. Good luck!