Multiversus lag – In the platform fighting game MultiVersus, you can join up with your pals while employing some of the most well-known figures, such as Shaggy, Batman, and more.
Save the Multiverse by using your preferred fighter combos! The game across multiple platforms is rated highly positive by gamers.
Players are experiencing lag and high latency while playing Multiversus, quite frequently. Well, in their defense, Multiversus just launched and is still in Early Access. This means the number of servers is nowhere near that of the big games.
The MultiVersus client servers or something else that is interfering with your side of the games could be to blame for the Lag. So to identify the problem there isn’t one thing you should prioritize.
This article will guide you as to how you can resolve this problem in MultiVersus.
How to fix Multiversus Lag Issues
- You could start by checking MultiVersus Server Status: To find out if the servers are up and running or not, you can check the server status of MultiVersus online. Here is the link to their official Twitter.
- Check your Internet Connection: Try restarting your router to see if it resolves the problem. Alternatively, try switching to a different network. To play the game, you can either try switching to an Ethernet cable or using a mobile hotspot.
- Close Applications that are eating your bandwidth and causing Lag: We often don’t realize it, but there are a lot of background apps that we leave unattended for months. And all they do is, keep running, and keep eating bandwidth. You need to find such applications and close them.
- Check if you are running a VPN
- Clear Cache: You can try clearing the cache on your computer by selecting the Run command and entering %temp%. Remove all the files from the temporary files folder, then restart your computer.
- Completely shut down the system before unplugging the console from its power outlet. After waiting a few seconds, plug it back in and turn it back on, could just end up being a console bug itself.
- Reinstall: You can try to reinstall the game after uninstalling it to see if it helps.
- Restart your computer or gaming console and attempt playing the game once more.
- Contact the support team to discuss the problem if none of the above-mentioned/covered options are successful.
You can get in touch with the support staff to resolve the problem if none of the aforementioned solutions worked, and you are still receiving the lost connection error, they’ll fix it for you!
That pretty much wraps up this article. Above is all you need to fix the Lag in Multiversus.
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Multiversus guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue of the game. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on August 5, 2022
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.