Hyper Scape how to respawn teammates – Wondering how to revive or respawn your teammates in Hyper Scape? Don’t worry we got you.
Hyper Scape – How to respawn teammates
After Apex Legends introduced the concept of respawning people, it became really popular. Before that, there was no way to fully respawn people once they are eliminated. They had no other option but to sit and watch their teammates play until the match is over.
When the respawn feature got added to BR games like Fortnite, that didn’t have it before, the community rejoiced. It was a breath of fresh air. People realized that after being eliminated they don’t have to wait for a whole match to get back in the action again.
Hyper Scape also allows you to respawn or restore your eliminated teammates. The process is a bit different though. In majority of the BR games all you do is grab the banner of your eliminated teammates and then find the nearest respawn beacon in order to revive them. That is not the case in Hyper Scape.
How to respawn teammates in Hyper Scape
Here is how to do it:
- Once your teammate is eliminated, he/she will enter a sort of a shadow mode where he/she could almost do anything but shoot
- In order to respawn your teammate you will have to eliminate an opponent
- Once your opponent is eliminated he/she will drop a respawn beacon or a Restore Point (Golden Triangle) on the floor
- The Restore Point will become visible to your eliminated teammate
- So he/she will have to go and stand over that point
- Now, all you have to do is go to the Restore Point where your teammate is standing
- Then hold the Interact button
- Your teammate will be back in the game immediately
The good thing is the weapons and “Hacks” of the player you just eliminated will be present near the respawn beacon. So your teammate will be immediately ready for a fight after getting revived.
The only problem is you will have to eliminate a player. You cannot just grab the banner of your teammates and quietly runaway from the scene.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on July 5, 2020
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.