Hyper Scape best graphics settings – Hyper Scape is the new Battle Royale title in the block. The game is from Ubisoft and is fairly optimized. But being a PvP title you have to make sure that you are not losing any fps and getting the best performance in it. So lets tweak the graphics settings a bit.
Hyper Scape – Best Graphics Settings for PC
Hyper Scape Best Graphics Settings
- Display Mode – Full screen
- Resolution – 1920×1080 (Native resolution of your monitor)
- Refresh rate – Default Refresh rate of your monitor
- V-Sync – Off
- Aspect ratio – Auto
- Widescreen letterbox – Off
- Field of View (FOV) – 80
- Brightness – 50
- Overall quality – Custom
- Animation quality – Medium
- Anti-aliasing quality – FXAA
- Atmospheric quality – Medium
- Resolution scaling – Fixed 100%
- Geometry scaling – Fixed 100%
- Frame rate quality – 144 FPS (Depends on the refresh rate of your monitor)
- Lighting quality – Low
- Shadow quality – Low
- Sharpness – 25%
- Sound quality – Ultra high
- Texture quality – High
- VFX quality – Medium
Our System Specifications
- CPU : Intel i3 9100F
- GPU : MSI GTX 1050 ti 4 GB
- RAM : 16GB DDR4 2666mhz
- OS : Windows 10 64-bit (Version 2004)
- HDD : 1 TB 7200 rpm
- Monitor Resolution : 1920×1080
- Driver : GeForce Game Ready Driver v451.48
It is always recommended to run a game on a medium end gaming rig if you want to find out the best combination of graphics settings for the game. There is no point in running benchmarks on gaming rigs with high or enthusiast level graphics cards. Because lets be honest, every single game will run smoothly on a RTX 2080 ti or a RX 5800 XT.
Since Hyper Scape in a free-to-play title, it is obvious that a lot of people will try the game. Now, not all of them are sitting with a high-end rig. That is the reason why we tested the game on a very basic and mediocre gaming PC.
|Minimum FPS||Maximum FPS||Average FPS|
|83 FPS||144 FPS (Locked)||144 FPS (Locked)|
Since Hyper Scape does not have any option to run Benchmark tests, we used Fraps and we ran the test for 60 seconds.
If you think this guide has helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, If you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on August 11, 2020