God of War Ragnarok transmog – Who doesn’t love a bit of customization to things that they have? If you love customization, God of War: Ragnarok has something in the bag for you.
Usually, when it comes to single-player games, there aren’t a lot of customization options.
This isn’t the case with the new God of War. There’s actually a way using which you could customize the piece of armor you’ve got on, all of this without changing the stats of it. Sounds promising, right?
In this article by Frondtech, we’ll guide you on how to use the Transmog system in God of War: Ragnarok. So here’s how:
How to Change Appearance of Armor and Weapons in God of War Ragnarok
As we mentioned earlier, there’s a way to change the appearance of Kratos’s armor and weapons in God of War: Ragnarok. Yes, you can change the appearance of Leviathan Axe.
The process of changing it is called “Transmogging.” But before we get into how you can do it, there are actually some basic requirements that need to be met in order for you to be able to change the appearance of a piece of armor, so let’s go through it once:
- For you to be able to Transmog a piece of armor, you’ll need to max it out.
- This means you’ll have to level up all the armor equipment you want to customize to level 9.
- Finally, you can only Transmog ONE piece of armor.
Now that we’ve cleared that up, we can begin with the procedure. You do not need to head towards the blacksmiths, Brok and Sindri, in order for you to do this. It can be done whenever.
- What you need to do is to open up the in-game menu.
- Once you’ve done so, head to the armor menu and look for the piece of equipment that you want to perform the change-of-appearance on.
- Once you’ve done the same, click on it. Here, you’ll see the edit appearance option.
- Click on it, and here you’ll see correlating armor pieces from which you could choose.
- Once you’ve found the desired one, click on confirm, and it’ll change the appearance.
NOTE: You can only change the appearance of any armor piece, given that you’ve already acquired the armor piece design. If you haven’t claimed any such design, we hate to break it to you, but you won’t be able to perform this appearance change. Finally, every piece of armor in the armor set needs to be level 9 for you to change its appearance of it.
That’s everything you needed to know about the Transmog system in God of War: Ragnarok.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more God of War Ragnarok Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on November 14, 2022
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.