The WWE 2K games’ latest WWE 2K23 is offering its players the opportunity to upload custom images into the title and renders too, which can be made use of by the players as portraits of wrestlers or for customizing options for the bank briefcase’s Money, for clothing, etc. So you might ponder upon the question as to how you can make use of this image manager in the game and upload custom images. Here is all that you need to know. Keep reading ahead.
How can you upload custom images in WWE 2K23?
Like the WWE 2K’s previous WWE 2K22, players do have the option at their disposal to make use of the option of uploading custom images and renders. However, before you jump into doing this, we do recommend you make sure that your 2K account is linked to your PlayStation or Xbox that you are currently using (the account is in use). To check this status, go to the main menu and press Triangle/Y. No action should be required to be taken if you are paying WWE 2K23 on the same account that you used WWE 2K22 for.
- Now, head to the website of WWE 2K and click on the ‘Sign in’ option at the top of the screen.
- Then, select the platform that you want.
- Doing so will lead you to a screen where you will now have to log in to your PlayStation/Xbox account.
- Do remember that you will have to allow 2K to have access in an abbreviated manner to your account for using this function.
- When this is done, scroll all the way down to the option ‘Upload Images’ and select it.
- Select the desired size, and photo and then hit ‘Upload now’.
- You will have to compulsorily agree with the terms for doing so.
- The image should be 512×512, ideally.
- After you have uploaded the image to the server, you need to download the picture to your platform too.
- To do this, head to the main menu and then go to ‘Online’ and click on ‘Community Creations’.
- Then, click on ‘Image Manager’ (the box featuring Paul Heyman).
- You will find two sections available in the Image Manager- Local and Incoming. Local are the already downloaded ones, and Incoming would feature the pictures uploaded but still require to be downloaded so that the images or render can be used in the game.
- Select the option on the image saying A/X to download it.
Note: Remember that when you upload images to the server, the box and ‘WWE 2K23’ are grey and selected. If this is not the case, then the images that you are uploading will be uploaded to WWE 2K22 instead.
That is all there is to know about how to upload Custom Images in WWE 2K23. That’s all folks!
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any additions to this topic, you can comment below. And for more WWE 2K23 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on March 20, 2023
Devanshi, 19, is an optimist and extrovert who loves to read, write, and game. She is an aspiring lawyer and an animal lover at heart. When alone, she can be found playing all sorts of RPG games and, at other times, obsessing over cricket with her friends. All in all, she is a philomath and would never stop watching rom-com classics.