Destiny 2 Solstice Armor Upgrade – It is 2022, and we just got a new Solstice of Heroes Event. But this time Bungie is calling it just “Solstice”. And we all know what a new Solstice Event means. Awesome-looking armor sets for all the classes, obviously!
This year’s Solstice event is starting during Season 17, and it will continue for the rest of the season. So, people will have plenty of time to grind for the Solstice Armor for their Titans, Hunters, and Warlocks.
Now, it is no secret that the Solstice event has always been known to be quite grind-focused. So many people tend to avoid it. But, if any of you want to take the extra time to grind for the awesome rewards, you are welcome to do so.
Here is how you can upgrade your Armor in the Solstice 2022 event in Destiny 2.
How to Upgrade Solstice Armor in Destiny 2
- During Solstice, you can only upgrade one set of armor at a time.
- You will be able to purchase various variants of an armor piece, but they won’t have different rolls.
- You can reroll the armor’s stats and stat potential by upgrading it.
- Eventually, all drops will share this. If not, each class will receive expensive new attire.
- Hunter : Phosphorescent Prism
- Titan : Candescent Prism
- Warlock : Scintillant Prism
- To start upgrading your Solstice Armor you will have to focus on the Armor-upgrading Currencies, specified below.
- You will have to earn Silver Leaves by completing a number of activities as the game moves forward.
- Then, you would be able to convert your Silver Leaves into Silver ash by the means of an activity called, Bonfire Bash(Information below).
- Use your Silver Ash to reroll armor stats using the armor mod screen.
- Keep earning and spending Silver Ash to reroll armor to get the stats you want.
- Once you’ve fully rerolled stats on a piece of armor, pick up a new piece for the same slot to start rerolling stats again,
- Kindling: You will be able to earn Kindling by specifically completing Challenges in the Solstice event.
- Now, use Kindling to permanently upgrade your Solstice armor stat roll potential, specifically by 3 tiers.
NOTE : Per armor slot, you only need to perform this once. When you upgrade an item of Solstice armor, the modification is shared by other pieces for that slot and is permanent. Therefore, once you fully upgrade a helmet to Tier 3, all Solstice helmets in your inventory as well as any additional helmets you obtain for that class now have access to Tier 3 stat rerolls.
And finally, a bit about the Bonfire Bash :
The new mode, Bonfire Bash, will be making a comeback in the European Aerial Zone. “Paracausal bonfires” will be lit, and guardians will need to defend them from enemies. With more floating islands and the removal of building barriers, Guardians will be able to move around the EAZ more quickly in what significantly appears to be a horde mode.
That’s all we’ve got regarding upgrading your armor during the Solstice 2022 event, make sure to check back eventually, you might find something more interesting!
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on July 19, 2022
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.