Synaptic Spear Artifact – Earning Experience points and completing campaign missions are key in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen. This will not only help you earn legendary gears, but your Seasonal Artifact as well. The Season 16 Artifact is called the Synaptic Spear. So in this article, we will guide you on how to get the Synaptic Spear Artifact in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
The Season of the Risen has finally arrived in Destiny 2, and after a lot of anticipation, The new Witch Queen expansion update is here. This new expansion has brought a ton of content to the game. The update was around 21 GB on Steam. There are a bunch of new Exotics, a ton of new powerful Legendary weapons, and many more.
So coming back to the main point, whenever you have earned enough Experience Points, you will be able to unlock certain rewards. You don’t start the game with the artifact in your inventory. You can get it after you complete the first initial missions of the game. So this guide will help you on how to get the Synaptic spear Artifact in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
How to get Synaptic Spear Artifact
You will get the Synaptic Spear after you complete the first mission. Then follow these steps to get the Synaptic Spear Artifact:
- After finishing The Arrival Mission of The Witch Queen Campaign, go to Mars
- Go and talk to Ikora Rey after reaching Mars
- After a cutscene, accept the mission and Ikora will give you a Relic Quest.
- Follow and complete the missions by visiting the markers with the Witch Queen icon
- Once you are close enough to the marker, a cutscene will start, and you will get access to the Resonance Engine
- After that, interact with the engine and craft a new weapon. Select the Enigma Glaive and craft the weapon
- Select the Shape weapon, and you will get the Glaive
- Next to the Resonance engine, there is a Relic Conduit
- Once you interact with it, you will be again tasked with going back and meeting Ikora
- After a cutscene, you will be able to get the Synaptic Spear Artifact in your Inventory
Destiny 2 Season 16 Artifact Mods
Here are the mods for the Synaptic spear and once you unlock the Artifact.
Column 1 (Artifacts unlocked)
- Anti-barrier Scout Rifle
- Overload Rounds
- Unstoppable Hand Canon
- Piercing Bowstring
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifle
Column 2 (Artifacts unlocked)
- Glaive Dexterity
- Rocket Launcher Scavenger
- Psionic Forging I
- Melee Wellwalker
- Hand Cannon Targeting
Column 3 (Artifacts unlocked)
- Glaive Scavenger
- Thermoshock Plating
- Auto Rifle Loader
- Font of Might
- Psionic Forging II
Column 4 (Artifacts unlocked)
- Unstoppable Glaive
- Lucent Finisher
- Suppressing Glaive
- Overload Grenades
- Inferno Whip
Column 5 (Artifacts unlocked)
- Suppression Mastery
- Devouring Depths
- Volatile Flow
- Energy Vampirism
- Suppressive Darkness
So this is how to get Synaptic Spear Artifact in Destiny 2 The Witch Queen.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue of the game on the launch day. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on February 27, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.