Players have been figuring out ways to farm XP candy and materials quicker than normal in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet since the very release of the game itself.
One such way to find those items quicker is completing Tera Raids. Normal Terra Raids are quite easy to unlock. What exactly puts up a challenge is unlocking 6-star Tera raids.
By unlocking them, you could get a chance to encounter stronger and higher-leveled pokemon, which you can potentially add to your party.
Once you finish the game, 5-star raids will automatically unlock, 6-star however, as we mentioned earlier, takes a bit of effort even after completion of the game.
Here’s how you can unlock 6-star Tera Raids in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet:
How to Unlock 6 Star Tera Raid in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
- First things first, you’ll have to accept Geeta’s challenge, which’ll require you to re-challenge every gym trainer there is across the region of Paldea.
- Every Pokémon you’ll face will be level 65, so we recommend you prepare for the same before jumping into those battles straight away.
- While you face every gym leader, Geeta will create an event in which you could participate at the school.
- There’ll be eight gym leaders for you to face once again, and once you’re done with the same, make your way back to the academy and find and speak with Geeta.
- As we mentioned, she’ll be spending her time drafting up another event. She’ll hence challenge you to participate in the Academy Ace Tournament.
- Participate in the same, and once you do, you’ll be facing Pokemon of levels 65-70. You’ll have to face 4 different trainers consecutively.
- One plus point is that you’ll be healed between those battles, but make sure you bring your best party to the battle regardless.
- You’ll be required to win the tournament, and once you do, you’ll receive a call from Jacq, with the subject that more powerful tera-raids have come into existence.
- Keeping up with the same, you’ll have to face ten either four or five-star raids and win all of them.
- You cannot determine the level of the raid until you’ve acquired access to the crystal. Due to this, you might find yourself spending a lot of time in the realm of Paldea to locate ten raids.
- Once you’ve successfully won 10 battles, you’ll receive another call from Jacq, which signifies the fact that you’ve unlocked the 6-star battles.
Those raids will be visible on the map hereafter. We suggest you spend some more time training your party before you jump into 6-star raids that you’ve just unlocked. These raids can be very rewarding as they could get you rare stuff like the Herba Mystica.
That’s everything we had on how you could unlock 6-star Tera Raids in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
If this guide has helped, let us know in the comment section below. And for more Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on December 10, 2022
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.