The Cycle: Frontier is a suspenseful and dangerous free-to-play PvPvE Extraction Shooter. Prospect for minerals and other valuables on an abandoned alien world destroyed by a violent storm and populated by monsters and other intrepid Prospectors. Released a few days ago in 2022, this game acquired a decent player base quite early.
The Cycle: Frontier is a one-of-a-kind PvPvE game that allows players to buy and trade among other things. Now, the main currency of The Cycle Frontier is called K-Marks. And you will be needing a lot of them if you are planning to make your time in Fortuna III, a good one.
If you have any items in your inventory that you don’t want or need, you should probably be selling them. This will free up space in your inventory and allow you to purchase products that you truly require.
Apart from the fact that it would assist you in earning additional money while you’re at it. We’ll show you what products you can sell and where you can sell them in the game in this tutorial.
How to Sell Items in The Cycle Frontier
Now, how do you actually sell? So there are these places called the faction markets in the Cycle Frontier where you could sell your stuff. There’s a handful of them in the game, namely:
- Ica market
- Osiris market
- Korolev market
All you need to do, to sell one or multiple of your items, is head over to one of the markets mentioned above and follow these steps:
- Head over to the Quick Shop, rather than stopping by for a mission, and interact with it.
- On the top of the menu, you’ll see a “Sell Items” button.
- Click on the Sell Items tab.
- Now, the following screen will show all the items you own, on the left, and the boxes on the right are the ones you use for selling.
- You could then select the item you want to sell or simply drag it over.
- Once you drag the items inside the “Sell” boxes, you can see what you will get in return, at the bottom.
- Hit the Sell button, and you are good to go.
Sellable Items in The Cycle Frontier
Lastly, there’s a bunch of stuff you could sell in this market, namely:
- Weapons/Ammunition and attachments
- Materials and Utility
So that was all we had, as to how to sell and what exactly you could sell on the markets in The Cycle Frontier. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more The Cycle Frontier guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on June 10, 2022
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.