Search Mine Cart Parts with Object Finder – Honkai Star Rail is an Adventure Role Playing game developed by miHoYo in China and was initially released on Mobile but was ported for Windows, Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
If you are having trouble with the object finder, Findie, in the Honkai Star Rail game, you need not worry. We’ve got you covered. Read the following guide to find out how you can search and collect mine cart parts with the help of Findie in the game Honkai Star Rail.
Many players have complained about getting stuck in the Ones Fallen Into the Abyss quest’s part – Search Mine Cart Parts with Object Finder. This part is a tutorial for using Findie (the Home use object finder). Once you get to know the working of this machine, then with its help, you can find hidden treasures everywhere on the map. However, many players are confused about how to collect the treasure after discovering it.
To everyone who has been facing the same problems, do not worry. The following guide will help you find the Mine Cart Parts.
How to Search Mine Cart Parts with Object Finder in Honkai Star Rail
The part ‘Search Mine Cart Parts with Object Finder’ of the ‘Ones Fallen Into the Abyss’ quest in the game is pretty simple but still a little confusing.
The main trick that you need to use to search for Mine Cart Parts in the game is to make use of Findie. The Home-use Object finder would prove to be very useful towards the later part of your gameplay and also helps you find the hidden objects in the game. In the present mission, the hidden objects you need to find are Mine Cart Pin and Mine Cart Wheelset. Follow the steps below to find both of these items in Honkai Star Rail –
- Firstly you will have to activate Findie, following which you will see a beam of green light pointing at the hidden object.
- Head to that point, and you should find a treasure chest. Now, there you need to place another Findie.
- Again, head over to the place where the Findie points.
- Many players did not find the Mine Cart Parts at that location.
- So, the trick here is to place another Findie, which would prompt the option to investigate.
- Click on the assigned key. On doing so, you shall have your first Mine Cart part (Mine Cart Pin).
- Following this, check your minimap. You will notice a yellow circle and then head over to its centre.
- Repeat the same steps, and you will get the second part, too (Mine Cart Wheelset).
- Finally, you need to go to the broken mine cart and then, to fix it, interact.
That sums up everything you need to know about searching Mine Cart Parts with an Object finder in Honkai Star Rail.
If you think this guide has helped you, let us know in the comment section below. And for more Honkai Star Rail guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on May 9, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.