The Season 17 update has brought a ton of content to the game. There are a bunch of new Exotics like the Trespasser, a ton of new powerful Legendary weapons like the New Purpose, Austringer is back, new activities, the new Duality Dungeon, and of course, Solar 3.0.
With every new update, Bungie releases a bunch of new missions catered toward the theme of the Season. In Season 17 or the Season of the Haunted we have got the Sever missions. These missions are set in the Derelict Leviathan. Till now, we got three:
- Sever – Grief
Shame and Reconciliation were quite easy for the most part. Grief is the one that is causing some issues for some players. Some players are not being able to figure out the part where they are asked to “Resolve the Electrical Hazard” inside the Sever Grief mission.
Don’t worry. In this article, I will show you how to do it step-by-step.
How to Resolve the Electrical Hazard in Sever Grief in Destiny 2
Here is how you can Resolve the Electrical Hazard in the Sever Grief mission:
- After a few minutes into the mission, you will come by a room that has powerful electric bolts going haywire, on the other side. This is the same room that you saw at the start of the mission.
- If you enter through the gate, you will get eliminated immediately.
- Near that spot, you will also notice those spores that grant you the Egregore Link buff
- Hit those spore, get the Egregore Link buff, and go through the door behind you, that was previously blocked by a damaging force-field
- Once, you go through the door, you will notice a waypoint, that will lead you to a huge Wrench
- Pick up the Wrench
- Few enemies will spawn after you pick it up. Eliminate them all.
- Now stand in front of the gate of the room with electric bolts. You will notice boxes and crates on both sides of the gate. It should something like this:
- Go and climb the crates on the left, and you will see a few ramps leading to an opening to the top portion of the room.
- As soon as you go through the opening, you will notice a lot of pipes.
- You will have to get to the other side of the room by slowly walking on those pipes.
- Do not fall at any cost, or you will get eliminated immediately.
- Stick to the left side, as the opening to the other room is on the left, only.
- Once you successfully make it to the other room. Drop and go near the machine, that already should have a waypoint on it.
- You should get the “Disable Relay” prompt as soon as you get close to it.
- Interact with it. That should stop all the electric bolts inside the room.
- Now, just follow that waypoint, “Release the Containment Lockdown”, finally
Congratulations! You have now successfully completed the “Resolve the Electrical Hazard” part of the Sever Grief mission.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. And for more Destiny 2 guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on June 9, 2022
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.