It has been a couple of days since the Lightfall update dropped inside Destiny 2. It marked the beginning of the Season of Defiance, or the Season 20. This update, despite not being that impressive, has brought a ton of content to the game. I have been playing the Lightfall DLC constantly since its release, and I am loving every bit of it. This update has everything. There are new exotics, new weapons, a new location, a brand-new raid, the Strand Subclass, and many more.
The Main Campaign is pretty long if you go through all the narrations. And because of this length of the missions, there is a lot you can miss out on. And Destiny 2 DLCs are not that cheap either. Therefore, it is important to do a quick analysis of the re-playability of the Campaign missions after you have completed them. So if you are wondering whether you can replay the Light Campaign again or not, we have the answer.
Can you replay the Lightfall Campaign on the Same Character
Yes, you definitely can. Bungie, lets you play the Lightfall Campaign after you complete it. It is common knowledge that you can replay the campaign by starting over with a different character. But, if you want, you can play the Campaign over and over on the same character, as well.
How to Replay The Witch Queen Campaign
The process is very simple. Here is how to do it. After you beat Calus, in the “Desperate Measures” mission, You can go back to Neomuna, to replay the Campaign Missions. All you have to do is:
- You need to go to the Destinations tab.
- Select Neptune.
- While you are hovering over the map of Neptune, you will notice the “Replayable Missions” section under Neomuna, followed by two icons, to the left of Strider’s Gate.
- Well, the first icon is for the Lightfall Campaign at Classic difficulty, and the second one is for the “Legendary” difficulty.
- In both the difficulties, you can just choose to start from the beginning or select a mission specifically.
- If you just want to beat Calus and test your weapons on him, you can directly select the “Desperate Measures” mission.
One thing you need to remember, on the “Legendary” difficulty, you will have to deal with the exact same modifiers, that you dealt with earlier if you had already played the Campaign at Legendary difficulty. Which, in this case, should be:
- Legendary: Heavily shielded and highly aggressive combatants appear in great numbers.
- Chaff: Radar is disabled
- Galvanized: Combatants have more health and are more difficult to stun.
- Multiplicity: Greater fireteam size scales combatant difficulty and adds limitations on revives.
- Mettle: The activity is at a fixed difficulty. Your effective Power is capped at 1735.
This means, if you reach 1770 Power Level, after playing the Campaign once. Your effective Power will still remain capped at 1735.
I personally had to test different builds and weapons on Calus and find out a loadout to Solo him easily. So, I kept replaying the last mission over and over again. Also, you do not just spawn in at the last phase of the Calus fight after selecting the “Desperate Measures” mission. You will have to go through the entire process of stopping the army of Calus with Caiatl, fighting the Tormentors, destroying the Tanks, beating the first form of Calus, and then beating the final form of Calus.
So this was all about “Is The Lightfall Campaign Replayable in Destiny 2?”.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic, then also you can comment below. Frondtech has a nice variety of Destiny 2 guides. If you want, you can check them out. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on March 4, 2023
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.