The Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope remove black bars – Wondering how to remove black bars from both sides of your screen in Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope? Here is a guide:
How to remove Black Bars in The Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope
The release of Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope has been really successful so far. The game has got a lot of positive reviews and people seem to be enjoying it as well.
With that being said, Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope also has plenty of bugs. Some are pretty annoying while some are not so much. The one we are taking a look at here is the Black Bar issues that the game has. It looks like some players are getting black bars while playing the game. But fortunately there is fix to this.
How to remove the black bars
- You need to download the program Flawless Widescreen
- Download archive from this link
- Unpack the contents into the folder where you installed Flawless Widescreen
- Turn on the program and make sure the fix is on
- The fix can be turned on before launching Little Hope or after launching it
And that is how you fix the black bars issue in The Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, If you have some fixes that are guaranteed to work then also you can comment below. We will put it on this article. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on November 2, 2020