Refund Evil Dead – Evil Dead The Game is finally out across all the major platforms, including PC. The game is a total switch from the traditional Evil Dead titles and is doing quite well so far. Fans are liking it, and people who haven’t played or watched Evil Dead in their life, are enjoying it as well. It is just the perfect game to play with friends.
But, I can understand how some people wouldn’t enjoy the format of the game. On top of that, the PC players are really struggling with the game. The PC version of Evil Dead The Game, has a ton of issues. The console versions run way better. I have already covered a game-breaking error, that is causing problems for a lot of users.
Anyway, it looks like people looking to refund Evil Dead on PC. Since Evil Dead is exclusive to Epic Games, the process of refunding games on Epic is a bit different from Steam.
Here is how to refund Evil Dead The Game on Epic Games Launcher:
How to Refund Evil Dead on Epic Games
- Close Evil Dead, if you are running it
- Launch Epic Games Launcher
- Click on your Profile Icon, on the top-right of the launcher
- Click on “Account”
- Your default internet browser will open, and you will be redirected to your Epic Games Account page
- Close the Epic Games Launcher for the moment
- Click on “Transactions” from the left bar
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside Evil Dead: The Game
- Check the box beside Evil Dead, and select “Request Refund”
- Select the reason for the refund and confirm
- Purchases will be refunded to the payment method used to make the purchase
Games and products are eligible for refund within 14 days of purchase. However, you must have less than 2 hours of runtime on record. Products that include virtual currency, skins, or other consumables and products or games that are marked as “non-refundable” are not eligible for refund.
You will not be eligible for refunds for games or products from which you have been banned or for which you have otherwise violated the terms of service. In addition, you may not be eligible for refunds if Epic determines that you are abusing the refund policy.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Evil Dead guides, keep an eye on Frondtech. We will be covering every single technical issue of the game on the launch day. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on May 13, 2022
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.