NFS Unbound coop – NFS Unbound was finally released a few days ago, and it has been developed by Criterion Games and published by EA.
The game is the 25th sequel to the NFS series of games and has been designed for multiple platforms, including Windows, XBOX series X/S and the PlayStation 5. The game features a unique storyline in an open-world setup based in a fictional city called the “Lakeshore City”.
So you’ve entered the NFS Unbound world and find yourself bored with the storyline, or maybe you’ve got some friends you’re willing to challenge.
NFS Unbound offers a multiplayer option in which you can compete against your friends.
So in this article by Frondtech, we’ll be guiding you with how you can play NFS Unbound with your friends. Here it is:
How to Play NFS Unbound Multiplayer with Friends
Before we get into how you could create a lobby and launch the game, there’s another thing that you need to know. NFS Unbound does offer cross-play. Meaning, that if you’re playing on PC and your friends are on XBOX/PlayStation, you can still play with them. But to do so, you’ve got to enable crossplay from the settings. Here’s how you can enable crossplay in NFS Unbound:
- Start the game up and head to the settings
- Look for the accessibility option and open it up.
- Next, go to the “game” option
- In it, find and enable “Crossplay”, you could also disable it by following the same procedure if you wish to do so.
Now that you’re done with the same, here’s how you can add a friend and start up a multiplayer lobby:
- Once you’ve launched the game, head to the lobby.
- Now, go to the Player-search area.
- When you’re there, click on the search bar and search for your friend’s EA ID.
- Once you’ve entered the ID and searched for it, find your Friend’s name on the screen and send them a request.
- Once they’ve accepted your request, you’ll be able to play with them.
- Now, to finally get into a game, go to the lakeshore online-multiplayer mode and invite your friends to the party. Then set up the game and voila, you’re ready to roll.
Wasn’t that hard at all, was it? This might be a bit difficult for new players but once you’ve added your Friend, you’ll be able to invite them by simply heading to the Lakeshore online multiplayer mode and that’s all it takes.
That’s everything we had on how you could play with your Friends in Need for Speed: Unbound.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more NFS Unbound guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on December 4, 2022
Abhinav, 19, Writer/Editor at Frondtech and out-and-out a gamer until time lasts. From spending a whole day performing LAN parties playing cs 1.6 since he was 12, to playing rust and all kinds of other games, all day long. He does it all. At times, you can find him fixing his mining rigs and staying up to date with the latest crypto news.