After contacting the Informant via the radio in the safe house, Aiden continues his journey to find the contact that Spike talked about in the metro tunnels during the first mission. In this blog, we will guide you on how to reach the metro tunnels to meet the Informant in Dying Light 2 Pilgrim’s Path mission.
Dying light 2 is finally out, it’s doing really great. With the recent patch updates, the game has become much better. When we say better, we mean to say better performance, faster loading times and fewer technical errors. Although, if you still face any startup issues, you can address them here. The game has already surpassed the popularity of its predecessor, and it shows no signs of stopping. We can guarantee you, if you had liked the original Dying Light, you would surely love the Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
This game is about completing missions while parkouring on the rooftops and chopping off zombies heads. This new Dying Light 2 game also has its very own stealth elements built-in if you don’t want to engage much with the zombies. The fair amount of greenery makes a great hiding spot for you, and taking down zombies and bandits are much easier.
In this Dying Light 2 Guide, you will learn how to reach the metro tunnels to meet the Informant.
How to reach the metro tunnels
After a brief discussion over the radio between Aiden and the “Informant”. They both agreed to meet in the Metro tunnels. So this is how to get to the metro tunnels to meet the informant.
- Get out of the safehouse, and run straight towards the objective
- Continue running straight until you reach a point from where you have to zipline down your way
- Once you reach the marked objective, walk straight towards the iron gate and collect whatever resources you find on the way
- Walk straight and jump on one of the Amortizers in the dumpster down below. Keep in mind that these Amortizers are like thick blankets which would avoid taking fall damage. So look out for those when you jump from higher surfaces
- Get down from the dumpster and run straight towards the edge of the bridge and take a plunge in the lake
- Once underwater, collect everything from the submerged bus and then swim back to the shore
- Come out of the lake and run towards the Villedor Inn. Takedown the zombies if you want, go left and walk straight until you find a vehicle on your right side
- Climb that vehicle to reach the top and again start running towards the objective
- Get onto the roof and walk straight towards the edge. Jump and catch the ledge of the empty metro train compartment
- Walk straight until you reach a place where it is written “restricted area”
- Take the right corner and walk straight. Jump through the small opening on the left and continue walking towards the objective
- Once inside the tunnel, you will see one half closed metal door. Crouch and enter the other tunnel
- Take the right and get into the dark empty metro compartment and walk straight. Keep the objective pointer in your vision while walking towards it
- Once you are near the gate, a cutscene starts. The cutscene ends along with the objective
Your mission gets updated from here and continues to the next part of the journey. So this is how you reach the metro tunnels to meet the Informant, Spike talked about.
So this was all about Dying Light 2 guide on “How to reach the metro tunnels to meet the Informant in Dying Light 2”. If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Dying Light 2, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on February 7, 2022