If you have managed to get the Symmetry Exotic Scout Rifle then you would be happy to know that there is a catalyst for it
Destiny 2 – How to get Symmetry Catalyst
Symmetry Catalyst – Description
At this moment we do not have much information about the Symmetry Catalyst. But what we do know is that the catalyst upgrades the Symmetry to a Masterwork. Which means it will generate Orbs on multikills. And the weapon also gains a tracker that displays the number of enemies defeated with it at the same.
The extra perks that come with the catalyst is still unknown. But I am sure that the full description about the catalyst will be out soon.
Update : We now have the full information about the Symmetry Catalyst. The Catalyst of Symmetry gives the weapon the ability to stack on more stacks of Dynamic Charge. Without the Catalyst the maximum amount of Dynamic Charge the weapon can hold is 15. With the Catalyst it goes up to 20.
In order to unlock the Catalyst you have to eliminate 700 enemies with the weapon.
How to get the Symmetry Catalyst
Here are the steps you need to follow if you want to unlock the Symmetry Catalyst:
- If you are Destiny 2 Season Pass holder then go to your Season Pass
- On Level 1 you will get the Premium Hunter Rewards package
- Claim the package and you will unlock the Symmetry Exotic Scout Rifle
- Now go to Banshee-44 on the tower
- You will get an Exotic quest called Symmetry Remastered – New Enhancements
- Claim the quest and it will turn into Symmetry Remastered- In the Field – Progress Earned 0/400
How to complete the Symmetry Catalyst Quest fast
Now if you remember, when Shadowkeep launched and Eriana’s Vow arrived. People were have a hard time completing the Eriana’s Vow Catalyst Quest. Many of us thought that the quest is bugged. But the reality was you needed to unlock some boosts in order to boost your progress.
Same is the case with the Symmetry Remastered quest. If you want to increase the speed of your progression then you need to unlock some boosts.
Now the quest says that you need to get 400 points by doing Sundial runs, Gambit matches, Crucible matches, playlist strikes, and Nightfalls. You progression would be extremely slow if you don’t do things the right way.
Here is the best way to complete the Symmetry Catalyst Quest fast:
- Reach Rank 11 at Season of Dawn Season Pass and unlock the Catalyst Quest Boost Alpha
- Reach Rank 22 at Season of Dawn Season Pass and unlock the Catalyst Quest Boost Alpha
- Now go and do the mentioned activities and you will get the Symmetry Catalyst in no time
Check out the new Ritual Weapon guides:
That’s all folks!
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.