Monstrous Essence Diablo Immortal – Diablo Immortal is a free-to-play (MMO) action role-playing game (ARPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment and NetEase. It is an online-only game, and the story takes place between the events of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3.
The all-new Diablo Immortal game features its very own Beastiary. The bestiary is a catalogue that lists all the common and rare enemies you will find in the game. You can complete up to 104 Beasitary entities. However, you should note that you can only obtain a maximum of three pages per day. Once you get these three pages, you will be granted 40 battle points. This is also one of the quickest ways to make battle pass points in Diablo Immortal.
It would help if you started collecting all the pages to form the battle points. You will be getting additional rewards in exchange for Monstrous Essence sets. You will be able to unlock the Beastiary once you complete the quest in Dark Wood. The quest is a part of the main storyline, so you should invest your time into understanding the narrative, and it will be unlocked after. But getting the Monstrous Essence can be tricky, so this article will guide you on how to farm the Monstrous Essence orbs to fill up all the pages in the Diablo Immortal game.
How to get Monstrous Essence in Diablo Immortal
The Monstrous Essence is an essential resource for completing the Bestiary in the Diablo Immortal game. It would help if you took down all the enemies to get your hands on the Monstrous Essence Orbs. Once you have collected ten orbs, you can use them to get Monster entries in the diary. You can open the Bestiary anytime, but for the Monstrous essence, you need to go to one of the Altars in the Safe Zone. It will help to look for the Open Book Symbol on the map.
You need to know a few things when farming for the Monstrous Essence orbs to fill up the Beastiary pages.
- Start eliminating enemies in all the zones as Monstrous Essence can be acquired as a drop from the enemies. It takes time because you need to kill many enemies to get your required number of orbs.
- Always bring in a group of friends who would help you farm Monstrous orbs, as having more players in co-op increases the chances of getting the drops
- The page completion is random, so you don’t need to go to a specific zone to farm a particular set of monsters.
- With three pages per day, you will need 35 days to complete the full Beastiary. This is one of the most time-consuming processes of completing a challenge in the game, but the rewards are worth it.
- Once you have completed a page, you will receive gold and items. Remember that most of the things you get in the game this way will be standard low-quality gear, but there are chances of getting Legendary bags if you keep farming.
So this was all about how to get Monstrous Essence in Diablo Immortal. Using these Monstrous Essence orbs leads to completion of Beastiary as this is something that we recommend you do.
If you think this guide has helped, let us know in the comment section below. And for more Diablo Immortal guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on June 21, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.