Lechonk Location Scarlet Violet – One of the cutest Pokemon is Lechonk, which you can find in Scarlet and Violet. Get yourself one if you want to fill up the Pokedex.
The Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is an all-new addition to the Pokemon Series developed by Gamefreak and published by Nintendo. It is made exclusively for the Nintendo Switch handheld console and features new storylines and Pokemons as well.
Lechonk is a Normal Type Pokemon you will find in Scarlet and Violet. Lechonk is available for you to catch in both genders. The male Lechonk will evolve into an Oinkologne Male, while the female Lechonk will evolve into an Oinkologne Female once it reaches level 18.
Lechonk falls under the Hog Pokemon category and has a catch rate of 255 while having a base friendship of 50. It belongs to the Field Egg Group.
So this article will guide you on how to get Lechonk in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Lechonk Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
You can get the Lechonk anytime, especially in Biomes like Grass and Forest. It is straightforward to spot a Lechonk in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet as it is very commonly available. It is also found in the following habitats.
- Area One of the East Province
- Area Five of the South Province
- Area Four of the South Province
- Area One of the South Province
- Tagtree Thicket
- The Pokemon League
- Area Three of the West Province
- Area Two of the West Province
This is the location of the Lechonk habitats marked in yellow, which you will find in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
How to defeat Lechonk in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Lechonk is a Pokemon of a Normal Type. So you should be aware of its abilities, weakness, and immunities if you are going against a Lechonk or you are fighting alongside one.
- Aroma Veil – Using this ability will help you against different attacks when you have limited move choices left.
- Gluttony – With the Gluttony ability, you can use a Berry when your HP is below 50%.
- Thick Fat – This is a hidden ability that you can use which reduces the damage to 50% received from fire and ice-type moves.
Lechonk is weak at Fighting Type Pokemon. Lechonk is normally damaged by
Lechonk is immune to Ghost Type Pokemon. There are both Regular and Shiny Lechonk Pokemons in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Once you defeat Lechonk, it drops a Lechonk Hair TM Material. This Lechonk Hair TM material is used for both Protect and Takedown.
Once your Lechonk reaches level 18, it will automatically evolve into an Oinkolgne. You don’t need anything to evolve Lechonk into an Oinkolgne. However, gender matters a lot when trying to evolve a Lechonk into an Oinkologne. But to find out the gender of your Lechonk, follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Pokemon Summary menu will either be from your Party or the boxes.
- There will be a gender sign at the bottom.
- The male will be denoted as the ♂ symbol, while the female will be marked as the ♀ symbol.
So this was all about how to get Lechonk in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
If this guide has helped, let us know in the comment section below. And for more Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on December 13, 2022
Akash Roy, 30, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.