Grave Dust V Rising – V Rising is an indie survival game, where you start your journey as a weak vampire without much power and weapons. It is your main objective to “survive” and make your way to the top, by gathering all the best weapons, gear, and powers in the game.
But to that, you need a lot of resources. Like, A LOT OF THEM! Now, there are resources that are extremely important, and you will often find yourself searching for them vigorously. And there are resources, that have limited uses.
Grave Dust falls under the “Important” league. It is necessary for vampire survival because it is used to make magical weapons and consumables. I am pretty sure that most of the V Rising players got introduced to Grave Dust, as a resource, while crafting the Gravedigger Ring. You need 8x Grave Dust to craft it.
Here is how to get Grave Dust in V Rising.
How to get Grave Dust in V Rising
Follow the steps to get Grave Dust in V Rising:
- Make sure that you have constructed your Castle Heart, and make sure that it is not decaying
- Press B to open your Build Menu
- Click on the Production Tab, and select Refinement
- Click on “Grinder” and place it on the ground to construct it
- You might not be able to make the Grinder early in the game, as it requires resources that you cannot obtain direct:
- 8 Planks
- 4 Copper Ingots
- 4 Whetstones
- Once you are done crafting the Grinder, it is time to get Bones
- You can get bones by eliminating Skeleton enemies. The best location to get Bones early is the Infested Graveyard. Here is the location:
- You will have to farm the location multiple times, as you will be needing a lot of Bones. You need a whopping 100 Bones to make just 1 Grave Dust
- Alternatively, if you have beaten Goreswine the Ravager, then you can build a Tomb near your Castle and spawn Skeletons using that. But the problem is, you need 6 Blood Rose for 1 Skeleton, which I don’t think is worth it
- After you manage to gather enough Bones, put them inside the Input slot of the Grinder
- Wait for a while, and you will get your Grave Dust
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out the other V Rising guides on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.