Wondering how can you get the Devil’s Ruin in Destiny 2? Don’t worry we got you.
Destiny 2 – How to get Devil’s Ruin
What is Devil’s Ruin
The Devil’s Ruin is an Exotic Sidearm in Destiny 2. It is an Energy Sidearm which means it will go to your second slot. It is one of the Exotics that are a part of the Season 9 or Season of Dawn in Destiny 2. This is quite an uncommon addition. Because we don’t really get to see Exotic Sidearms getting added to the game that much.
Maybe because they are not in a position to go against the other types of weapons that are ruling the meta. I do not have much information about how the weapon performs at the moment. We will have to wait for the weapon to arrive.
Devil’s Ruin is a 300 RPM Sidearm with a Magazine size of 15. The interesting thing is this weapon has a Charge Time which means you can shoot charged shots.
Lets take a look at the perks and rolls of the Devil’s Ruin:
- Intrinsic Perk – Close The Game : Variable trigger. Press and release to fire individual shots. Hold to charge up a high-powered, staggering laser. Strong against Unstoppable Champions
- Barrel – Extended Barrel
- Battery – Projection Fuse
- Trait – Pyrogenesis : Fully charging the laser refills the magazine from reserves
- Grip – Combat Grip
Where to find Devil’s Ruin
Getting Devil’s Ruin is much easier than you think. The Exotic Quest tied to the weapon is not nearly as difficult as the quests we had in the past. You don’t need to grind for hours this time.
Here are the steps to obtain the Devil’s Ruin Exotic sidearm:
- Pull a New Timelost Weapon Frame out of the Sundial – Just complete a Sundial run
- A Lost Relic – Visit Saint-14
- A Tour Through History – Venture to Twilight Gap in the EDZ, and reclaim the lost weapon fragments Saint-14 described.
This article is still being updated…
Check out some Season of Dawn guides:
That’s all folks!