Depulso Hogwarts Legacy – Hogwarts Legacy is an AAA Title that is developed by Avalanche Studios and published by Warner Bros. It is one of the best story based game that I have played, featuring a solid storyline, great side quests and interesting Easter eggs which resembles the books or the movies in someway. It is one of the most interactive game that I have played, and loving every inch of it.
Depulso is a Banishment Spell that pushes your opponent away with a strong force of action. It will be taught to you by Professor Sharp in Hogwarts Legacy after you complete his first assignment. However, there are certain things that you need to do to complete it.
So, this article will guide you on how to get or learn the Depulso Spell in Hogwarts Legacy.
How to get Depulso Spell in Hogwarts Legacy
The Depulso Spell, as we mentioned, is a Banishment Spell that you will be able to learn after you have completed Professor Sharp’s assignment. The assignment will include two phases. The first phase will involve getting and using a Focus Potion, and the second phase will involve getting and using Maxima and Erudus potions together in a spell.
How to get Focus Potions
Follow these steps to get the Focus Potions in Hogwarts Legacy quickly.
- First, get to Mr Pippins’s store to buy the Focus Potion Recipe. The problem is that this Recipe will cost you a hefty 1200 Galleons. So make sure you have enough galleons. If you don’t have enough Galleons, try selling some of your low-level gear in-store by toggling to the Sell Menu by pressing P on your keyboard.
- After getting your Focus Potion Recipe, you will need the Fluxweed Stem, available for just 150 Galleons at the Magic Neep. Open the Hogsmeade Map, and you will be able to find Magic Neep on the extreme left of the Map. Also, double-check the other items needed to make, like Lacewing Flies and Durbog Tongue, before heading to the Room of Requirement.
- We assume that if you are attempting this mission, you have a Durbog tongue and enough lacewing flies because these resources are not typically rare. Head back to the Room of Requirement by opening the Map, selecting the Hogwarts Map, and then again clicking on the Room of Requirement icon to quickly get there using Fast Travel. As soon as you reach there, get to the Potions Station and press F to interact.
- It will take a total of 1 min to complete brewing. Meanwhile, head back to Mr Pippins’s store again to get the Maxima and the Erudus Potion Recipes. The Maxima Potion Recipe will cost you around 500 Galleons, while the Erudus Potion (scroll down the menu to find it under the combat tools) will cost you only 300 Galleons. Purchase them and again head back to the Room of Requirement.
- Get back to the Potions Station and start brewing those two potions. Remember, if you don’t have a Potions Station setup, you can use the Conjuring Spell to place it on the floor.
- After you have brewed all of them, it’s time for you to use them. Collect all of them and get outside Hogwarts to try them out. First, you will have to try the Focus Potions. Press and hold Tab to open up the Wheel and select Focus Potion. Again, Press the Tab button to consume it. As you do it, your first objective is complete.
- Now you will have to consume two potions together. First, select the Maxima Potion from the Potion wheel by pressing Tab and drink it. Immediately Select the Erudus Potion and consume it while the Maxima effect remains.
- Once you have completed the objectives, get back to Professor Sharp. Follow the White marker inside Hogwarts School to find him. Remember that you need to visit Sharp during the daytime. So to advance weather in Hogwarts Legacy, you will have to open the Map and press F. After the cutscene, talk to Professor sharp, and he will teach you the Depulso Spell.
- Practise your Depulso Skill on the flying books for a while before heading outside, and it will finally conclude the quest.
So this was all about how to get or learn Depulso in Hogwarts Legacy.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Hogwarts Legacy. Who knows, you might end up finding something interesting.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on February 20, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.