Barroth Crown MHRise Sunbreak – One of the most anticipated releases of 2022, the Sunbreak Expansion, that Capcom has been teasing for a long time, is finally here. This new expansion has brought a ton of new content to the game. And Monster Hunter fans are enjoying every bit of it.
The expansion features a new hub area called the Elgado Outpost. The expansion brings new enemies, monsters, and a better set of missions and quests. The game also updated its camera features and introduced the all-new Switch skill swap techniques.
Now, we all know that there are a ton of different types of materials in Monster Hunter Rise. Some are easy to get while getting some could prove to be an absolute nightmare.
Barroth Crown is a Rarity 8 Material in Monster Hunter Rise, that is pretty difficult to obtain. It is mainly used to forge Armor and Buddy Equipment and to also upgrade weapons.
How to get Barroth Crown in Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak
As I said earlier, Barroth Crown is a rare material in the Monster Hunt Rise Sunbreak. To get your Barroth Crown, you will have to defeat Barroth, a 1-star Master Rank Target. You can locate him while exploring the Sandy Plains.
Once you’ve found him, the real fight starts. Try going for Barroth’s head first and then try carving it, as it has a 70% chance of dropping the Barroth Crown.
Barroth might be easy to find, but his head is hard to break, if you don’t have proper armaments in your hands. I have summarized some tricks to smash Barroth’s head below:
- Utilize your Pathbreaker skill to break the head of a Barroth since it provides an almost 30% increase in damage in different parts of Monsters.
- Secondly, try methods like setting traps and using sleep paralysis. Remember that he’s not friendly to you, so be careful with him. He won’t allow you to touch his head straightforwardly.
- Also knowing the drop rates of Barroth Crown, 6% as Target Reward, 8% as Capture Reward, and a whopping 70% as Carve bonus for the head, and 6% for Body, will help you to get your Barroth Crown somewhat quickly.
Here are the armor pieces that required Barroth Crown as a crafting material:
- Almudron Hem X – Requires 1 Barroth Crown.
- Artillery Corps Vest – Requires 2 Barroth Crowns.
- Barroth Mail X – Requires 1 Barroth Crown.
- Scholar’s Beret – Requires 2 Barroth Crowns.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Monster Hunter Rise. Who knows, you might find something you have been looking for. 🙂
That’s all, folks
Last Updated on July 13, 2022
From South India, Pavithra loves Asian food more than anything. Having a passion for writing has led her to write a book. Most of the time, She’ll be in her room with her laptop, writing something, playing survival games, or probably reading books. She doesn’t want to see the sun. When she does, she’ll mostly be in an Asian restaurant, trying something new, or else having her coffee in a coffee shop, or in a public library.