Arcanine location Scarlet Violet – Arcanine is a Fire Pokemon you will find in Scarlet and Violet. Arcanine will evolve from a Growlith with the use of a Fire Stone. This is a Legendary Pokemon and falls under the Field Egg Group. It has a very slow EXP Growth Rate with a Base Friendship of 50 and a Catch rate of 75. This Pokemon also appeared in previous titles like Sword and Shield and Bright Diamond Shining Pearl games.
Since it is a legendary Fire Pokemon, having one in your Pokedex will help you ace various Pokebattles.
So this article will help you get your Arcanine Pokemon, and we will share its abilities and weakness.
Arcanine Location in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Arcanine can be found at any time of the day in biomes like Bamboo Thicket and the Rocky areas. Since Arcanine is a legendary Pokemon, getting it can be tricky as they are scarce. They are typically found in Area Two of the North Province Habitats.
Here is a guaranteed location of Arcanine in Scarlet and Violet. I got mine near Cortondo. Here is the exact location:
You can also get Arcanine by making it evolve from a Growlith with a Firestone. You can get Firestone from:
- By interacting with sparkling objects on the ground in Area Three of East Province
- Catching and registering a total of 60 Pokemon in the Pokedex
- Buying it from the Delibird Presents Shop for ₽3,000.
Remember that you also need three badges to make the Firestone available. The shiny and regular versions of this Arcanine Pokemon are available in the game.
How to defeat Arcanine in Pokemon SV
Arcanine is a Fire Type Legendary Pokemon. If you intend to take it to battles with you or face one, you should know its abilities, weakness and resistance.
Here are the following abilities of Arcanine in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
- Intimidate – This will lower your opponent’s attack by one stage as soon as it enters the battlefield.
- Flash Fire – Your fire-type damage will increase by 50% if you get hit by a fire-type move. When activated, you can become immune to fire damage.
- Justified – This is a hidden ability where your attack gets increased by a total of one stage after getting hit by a dark-type move.
Arcanine is weak against the following Pokemons and movesets like:
It can also be damaged normally by:
The Pokemon can resist Pokemons and movesets like:
You can also Terastallize Arcanine to get a 1.5x Tera Damage moves. The best Natures for Arcanine is:
- Adamant – Increases Attack Speed Stat, decreases Special Attack Stat
- Bold – Increases Defense Stat, decreases Attack Stat
- Impish – Increases Defense Stat and decreases Special Attack Stat
The Pokemon drops off a Growlithe Fur TM Material, which can be used to get Fire Spin, Heat Wave, Blast Burn and Flare Blitz.
Arcanine is a great Legendary Fire Pokemon and a must-have in your Pokedex collection.
So this was about How to get and defeat Arcanine in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
If this guide has helped, let us know in the comment section below. And for more Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on January 19, 2023
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.