Throughout your whole adventure in Hogwarts Legacy, you will be gaining very quickly a lot of magical abilities that are going to help you in a lot of things, like finding hidden items, solving puzzles, and excelling in combat. Although there are over 20 spells in the game, you can only equip a maximum of 4 of them during your start, but happily, this can be upgraded. Keep reading to know more!
How to get more Spell Slots in Hogwarts Legacy
So, this is the way the spell system works in the game. As you keep unlocking more and more spells, you can equip them and then activate them, being in any situation, that goes on cooldown while in combat. So when you begin, you can only equip a total of 4 spell slots, but you can get upgrades that help you add more spell slots. To frame it in a better way, when you are done with the max number of upgrades, you can then equip 16 spells at a go.
- To get to this point, you need to progress further into the game to a point where you unlock Talents.
- You will be reaching this point in the game exactly before you finish the quest of Jackdaw’s Rest and meet Percival Rackham.
- After a quick chat with him, you get introduced to the Talents menu, which you can then get access to, through the Field Guide.
- Inside the Talents menu, you will see five different categories, namely, Dark arts, Spells, Stealth, Core, and Room of Requirement.
- Here is what you need to do, head to the Core section, and then select the ‘Spell Knowledge 1’ option, and unlock it using a Talent Point.
- When you reach level 5, you can unlock the upgrades of the first two spell knowledge, which are Spell Knowledge 1 and Spell Knowledge 2.
- This will unlock eight additional spell slots for you. But to unlock the final four slots, you will need to unlock Spell Knowledge 3, for which, you will have to reach level 16.
- Once you are done unlocking extra slots, open your Spell menu, and drag-and-drop the extra spells on the unlocked slots.
Do remember that you will be requiring talent points to get these, and you get these points as you keep leveling up.
On PC, you can cycle between your Spell Slots using the mouse scroll wheel.
With that, we conclude all that there is to know about how to equip more spells in Hogwarts Legacy.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Hogwarts Legacy. Who knows, you might end up finding something interesting.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on February 13, 2023
Devanshi, 19, is an optimist and extrovert who loves to read, write, and game. She is an aspiring lawyer and an animal lover at heart. When alone, she can be found playing all sorts of RPG games and, at other times, obsessing over cricket with her friends. All in all, she is a philomath and would never stop watching rom-com classics.