Sandfish My Time at Sandrock – Like My Time at Portia, My Time at Sandrock takes place in a wholesome post-apocalyptic world 300 years after the Day of Calamity destroyed most modern technologies. You arrive in Sandrock after accepting the job of Sandrock’s newest builder. It is your job to return this rusty city to its former glory. Gather resources to build machines, befriend locals, and defend Sandrock from monsters. All while saving the town from economic ruin.
Fishing is a new addition to My time at Sandrock. And since there is no supply of water in the game universe, you will have to start finishing in the sand itself, known as the Sandfishing. It is a mini-game where you can catch fish. These fishes that you have caught can be sold off at reasonable prices to earn in-game currency. The mini-game itself is pretty relaxing and doesn’t require you to perform complex activities.
But sometimes, it can be confused for some newer players how it should be done correctly. So this article will guide you on how to do Sandfishing during My time at Sandrock.
How to do Sandfishing in My Time at Sandrock
Before starting with Sandfishing, you will need a couple of items. The items are easy to obtain to begin learning the Sandfishing minigame. You need the following two things to start with
- Sandfish Trap
The Sandfish trap crafting can cost you two copper bars, two wooden sticks, and one thick rope. You can use words as baits which you can find on the ground itself. These sandworms spawn when you are farming for rocks and plants within the game world. Once you have acquired both the trap and the bait, it’s time to go fishing!
Follow these steps to start Sandfishing in My Time at Sandrock.
- First, you need to find a proper spot to start fishing. You can use the fishhook icon to locate the fishing locations on the map.
- You will find two fishing spots near the town and one fishing spot near your workshop.
- Furthermore, you will be greeted with a cutscene if you do it for the first time. You will also meet Elsie, with whom you can start romancing in the game itself.
- Head over to the exact fishing spot and equip your sandfish trap. Start by Pressing E.
- Aim the sandtrap by clicking and holding the left mouse button. Once you release the mouse button, the trap will use one of your baits to capture a fish.
- You will be able to easily spot a fish by the highlighting green aura around them
- Once you target them, aim the equipped sandtrap at them and throw it by releasing the mouse button to catch your first sandfish.
You can use the fishes as Cooking recipes in the game and can also be sold for a couple of Gols, which makes one more option for you to farm, earn gold and craft items.
So this was all about How to do Sandfishing in My Time at Sandrock.
If you think this guide has helped you, let us know in the comment section below. And for more My Time at Sandrock guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on June 7, 2022
Akash Roy, 29, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.