V Rising is the new talk of the town. People are calling it the “Valheim with Vampires”, and it kind of feels quite similar, to be honest. Before we head over to the main topic, a little intro about the game.
To keep it simple, V Rising is a Survival game that features Vampires. Your job, as a Vampire, is to Build, Hunt, Conquer, and Rise as a supreme overlord in the world of the living.
You start your journey as a weak vampire and climb your way up to the top level of the hierarchy. Hunt for blood in nearby settlements to regain your strength while hiding from the scorching sun to survive.
You can choose to explore the massive open-world solo or with your friend in the co-op mode. Pillage villages, raid camps, force your way to the different territories. Do whatever you have to, to grow.
Anyway, to construct anything in V Rising, you need to construct and place a Castle Heart, first. Here is how to do it.
How to Construct a Castle Heart in V Rising
- To be able to construct a Castle Heart, you first need to play the game for a couple of minutes and unlock the “Lord of Shadows” Mission.
- First, you need to look for an area that is not blocked by a ton of trees and stones. Otherwise, you will get a message saying “Blocked by Environment” on your screen. I am showing you a location on the Map, that is perfect for your first Castle Heart. The is located in the East Farbane Woods.
- The location is very open. You will just have to destroy one or two things to clear the area. Also, the area has a plant monster. You need to beat it first. After beating it, you will get a few Hell’s Clarions as a drop.
- Now that you have found your location. Press “B” or whatever your Build button is, on your keyboard to bring up the Build Panel
- You need 30 Blood Essence and 240 Stone to build a Castle Heart. You can get Blood Essence quite easily by feeding on animals, and stones, by breaking rocks
- Move your mouse to select a suitable spot, and place your Castle Heart
- You can now interact with your Castle Heart to build structures like walls, doors, etc.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out the other V Rising guides on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on May 18, 2022
Shoaib, 30, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoys new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.