Little Boy Blues mission Guide: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is a standalone spin-off of Borderlands 3. The game is based on a board game first shown in a Borderlands 2 DLC released in 2013, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep. Yes, it has been that long.
Wonderlands bring back most of the typical Borderlands experience but add a hind of RPG elements in it. And, there is nothing wrong with that. The world in Wonderlands is open-word and is quite huge. The locations are colorful and are filled with massive, majestic monuments. A couple of new features have made their way to Wonderlands, which will include a character creator, an RPG Styled Skill Tree, and a lot more.
The new Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game is filled with side quests and Easter eggs and this Little Boys Blues also known as the Smurfs Easter Egg Quest that you will have to complete in the Weepwild Dankness. These quests and Easter eggs send the players to various wild missions to complete. To start the quest, you will have to reach the Dank Encroachment fast travel point. Once you make your way past all the vending machines you will arrive at an open area with a post and an exclamation mark over it. When you interact with the post you will be able to start the Little Boy Blues Quest mission which refers to the very popular Smurfs movie franchise.
So this quest will guide you on how to complete the Little Boy Blues mission in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
How to complete the Little Boy Blues Quest in Wonderlands
Follow these steps to quickly finish the Little Boy Blues Mission in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Head to the right side of the post and you will find a long corridor that will lead to the Murph Refugee Camp gate which was earlier locked. You will also encounter some mushroom enemies which deals elemental damage. Finish them off and proceed.
- Once you are inside the camp, speak to Old Murph and you will be tasked with defending the camps.
- After you have defended the camps, head to the College Murph. Once you reach there, you will find Garglesnot snatched Murphetta and some blue murphs into the portal and held them hostage.
- Now you will be tasked with gathering the three ingredients to create a potion that you can use to break into the Murphsville. Murphetta is held hostage at the Murphsville.
- For gathering the ingredients, you have to fight several bosses, and you should make sure that your character is fully equipped to do so otherwise you will have a tough time beating them.
- For the first ingredient, you will defeat a crab-like boss to get the Eye of Crab. Then you will encounter another boss which will make more Mushrooms spawn to help him with the battle to get the Gills. The final boss drops the Toenail, but it is a tough one to beat because it specifically requires Poison damage. So you have to make sure all your spells, weapons and characters are upgraded before starting this mission.
- Once you collect all the three ingredients, you will be able to create the magic spell that will help you get into Murphsville where Murphetta is held, hostage.
- When you get inside the Murphsville, open the village gate so that the Red Murphs and the Old Murph can come inside and rescue Murphetta from the cage. Once he is free, Garglesnot will teleport to your area and will start attacking you.
- Taking down Garglesnot is easy and even easier if you bring a Clawbringer class hero with you. The only thing you should be worried about is Garglesnot’s fireball charge attack.
- Once you defeat Garglesnot, speak to Murphetta and you will receive a total of $8210 along with 5044XP and an Epic Rocket Launcher known as the Moleman of Grisly Trophies. With this, the Little Boy Blues Quest comes to an end.
So this is how you can complete the Little Boy Blues Quest in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 28, 2022
Akash Roy, 31, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.