Knife to Meet you Quest guide – Wonderlands is a fantasy prequel to the already famous title Borderlands while being a sequel to Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep, which was a Borderlands 2 Expansion released back in 2013. Packed with action and RPG elements, it is a first-person shooter game that features the classic borderlands feel but with a fresh new spin to it.
The world in Wonderlands is open-word and is quite huge. The locations are colourful and are filled with massive, majestic monuments. A couple of new features have made their way to Wonderlands, which will include a character creator, an RPG Styled Skill Tree, and a lot more.
Apart from the new gameplay mechanics and characters that were introduced in this new game, one new feature that was added in the game was the Overworld map which somewhat resembles a Tabletop Map. You can roam around on this map while interacting with various objects like looting chests and encountering enemies. You can move your hero around the map and complete quests and fight enemies and one of the first quests that you will encounter in the Knife to Meet you.
This mission is available after you have gained the access to the Wonderlands Overworld Map. You have to follow the instructions from Tiny Tina as she is Dungeon Master. Once you have defeated the first enemy, head left off the stone road, and you will see a man called Bach Stabb standing in front of a green temple. Interact with him, and you will be able to start the Quest.
So this article will guide you on how to complete the Knife to Meet you Quest in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
How to complete the Knife to Meet You quest in Wonderlands
Follow these steps to quickly finish the Knife to Meet your Mission in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- After you have accepted the quest given to you by Bach Stabb, get back onto the stone road and start walking.
- You will reach a point where the load takes a curve towards the left, and you will have to follow the stone path until you see a Blue seal which is locked by a big gate.
- Alternatively you can roam around the area and start some enemy encounters if you are looking towards farming some items and gold as it is one of the new ways to farm money in the game.
- Follow the stone path and past the blue seal gate, you will find a fort on the overworld map. Walk towards it and interact to enter the castle.
- You will have to survive two waves of creatures and enemies. Your best class for this mission is the Spore Warden which is the best class for starters
- You will be facing a lot of Skeleton Archer enemies so make sure you have good weapons in your inventory to take them down easily.
- Once you are inside the Castle, you will be fighting the two waves of enemies. The two waves will include the Regular Skeletons and the Archer Skeletons and at the end of the second wave, you will face the Badass Skeleton Knight.
- This Badass Skeleton Knight has a lot of armor so the best way to defeat him is by dealing Poison damage. Poison damage is the most effective against armored enemies.
- Try avoiding his Sword throw which cost you a lot of damage once hit. Dodge as soon as you see him preparing for the attack.
- Once you have defeated the Badass Skeleton Knight, you will be teleported outside the castle.
- Walk over to Bach Stabb and you will be rewarded with $752 in-game money and 167XP.
So this is how to complete the Knife to Meet you mission in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands game.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, for more guides on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, keep an eye on Frondtech! Happy Gaming!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on March 28, 2022
Akash Roy, 30, Senior Editor at Frondtech and an avid gamer by choice dabbles in all things tech. Whether be it spending hours in single-player narrative-based games or going through the latest innovation in technology and chip manufacturing he prefers to stay on top of things. At the other times, you’ll find him tucked away drumming and headbanging to Rock and Roll Classics.