Weapons in Genshin Impact are one of the most important aspects of the game. Actually it is the same case with most RPG titles. You have to pay a lot of attention to your weapons.
Genshin Impact being a full-fledged RPG title, features a whole of weapons. And they all have different stats and functionality. Weapons in Genshin Impact are equipment that assists the player during their quests by helping them deal damage to the enemies. With that being said, here is how to change/equip/switch weapons in Genshin Impact.
How to change weapons in Genshin Impact
How to change or switch weapons
- Press C to bring up the Character Screen
Press Esc and click on the Character tab
- Choose the Character whose weapon you want to switch. You will start the game with a single character, but more will join in soon
- Select Weapons
- Click on Switch located at the bottom right corner
- Now select the weapon you want
- And click on Switch again
Where to find weapons
The weapons in Genshin Impact have a rarity ranging from 1-star to 5-stars. Weapons with higher rarity/stars have higher stats than weapons of lesser rarity. And they are more difficult to obtain as well.
You can find weapons from a lot of sources:
- You can get 5-Star weapons only via Wishes
- You can get 4-Star weapons via Wishes or the Blacksmith
- 3-star or lower grade weapons can be found from Chests, bosses, etc.
What are the different weapon types in Genshin Impact
As of now there are 5 different types of weapons in the game and they are completely different from each other. They are:
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Genshin Impact. Who knows, you might end up finding a something you have been looking for.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on September 29, 2020
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.