Far Cry 6 change audio language – This guide will show you how to change the in-game audio language to your desired language in Far Cry 6 PC
How to change the Audio Language in Far Cry 6
Far Cry 6 is finally out and people have been enjoying the game thoroughly so far. The game does have some performance issues and some bugs. But at this point of time, it is expected from every AAA launch.
With that being said, it looks like a lot of people are wondering whether there is a way to change the voice or audio language in Far Cry 6 or not. This is something that a lot of non-English speakers are asking, as the default audio language in the game is set English. And no other language options are available.
Take a look at this post from a forum user:
Spanish is not an available language option in-game
I’m using English audio right now but would like to try Spanish audio, however there’s only English in my audio settings. I don’t remember for sure but I think there was an audio language option when the game started for the first time, and I was free to choose from all languages supported as stated on the official ubi store page. But now there’s only English, and switching game language in Ubisoft Connect does nothing either.
It is really hard to understand how this works. If the only chance to select the audio language is the first time the game starts, do I have to reinstall the game to change the audio language?
The user above wants the language of his in-game audio to be Spanish. In fact, I saw a lot of users wanting to change just the audio language of Far Cry 6 to something other than English
How to change the language
The method is pretty simple, and here is how to do it:
- The option is not available in-game, so you need to close Far Cry 6 first, if you are running it at the moment
- Open Ubisoft Connect
- Select Far Cry 6
- Click on Properties
- Under ‘General’, you will see ‘Select the desired language for this game:‘
- Set it to the language of your choice
- If you want Spanish, set it to Español (LATAM). If you want French, set is to Français. You get the point
- As soon as you do so, a 2-3 GB download should take place
- If a download doesn’t start, then just click on the ‘icon with three line’ in the top-left corner
- Select ‘Go offline’ and then ‘Go online’
- Basically, the download is for the extra language pack
- Now launch Far Cry 6
- Go to Options > Audio > Interface & Language
- The language you have selected should appear beside the ‘Audio Language’ setting
- You can change the language of your Subtitles via the ‘Subtitles Language’ setting
You are good to go!
Russian Language Bug
There is a language bug in Far Cry 6 at the moment where the in-game language is stuck at Russian. I have been able to figure out a fix for that yet. I have looked at multiple sources, but none of them work right now. Don’t worry, I’ll keep you posted.
If you think this guide has helped you, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, try checking out our other guides on Far Cry 6. Who knows, you might end up finding a fix.
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on October 7, 2021
Shoaib, 29, is a simple guy who loves to play video games, and enjoy new cuisines sporadically. He has been gaming since he was 7 years old, and with an experience of 22 years, under his belt, there is not a single AAA game in this world, that he hasn’t played. Despite being a MBA Graduate he decided to follow his passion. And because of his love for gaming, Frondtech came into existence.