Pokémon Scarlet and Violet was released on the 18th of November, 2022 and all the Players are ready to explore the new locations of the Island of Paldea on their Nintendo Switch at their own pace, fighting battles and trying to capture wild Pokémons.
The new Pokémon game allows players to collect Pokémons and use the features that it entails. One such feature is the ability of your character to change outfits, which is highly popular among the players.
Giving players the option to change their outfits goes a long way as players feel that their character is better suited to their personality and hence giving the feel of being more connected to their character.
The following guide helps you understand how to change your outfit in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
How to Change Outfit in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
You can change the outfits of your character anytime you want in the game, and the physical characters that you can pick at the beginning of your game. Changing outfits are basically clothing items that you can easily modify at any point. These include things like changing shoes, hats, shirts, etc. of your character.
Follow these steps if you want to change your character’s outfit in the game:
- Firstly, open the Outfit menu. This can be done by simply pressing the left button on the D-pad.
- Then, you will see all the appearance changes options that you have. Below this, you can see a list of everything that you are able to change.
- These are: Uniform, Socks, Footwear, Gloves, Bags, Headwear, Eyewear And Phone.
- Press A to equip the item that you want. And to remove any item, search the clothing that you have equipped and want to remove and select that. Press X. The item will be unequipped.
Follow these steps if you want to change the physical features of your character:
- Firstly, press + button.
- This takes you through all the options that the game has to offer. They are: Eyes, Color Contacts, Eyelash Shape, Eyelash Color, Eyebrow Shape, Eyebrow Color, Mouth, Lip Color, Beauty Spot, And Freckles.
The only downside here is regarding your hair. You would require Poke Dollars to change it. This can be done at the Hair Salons, which you can locate in the map. Herein, you can go and then select whatever kind of hair that suits you best.
That is all that we had on how to change outfits in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. And for more Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Guides, keep an eye on Frondtech.
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on November 25, 2022
Devanshi, 19, is an optimist and extrovert who loves to read, write, and game. She is an aspiring lawyer and an animal lover at heart. When alone, she can be found playing all sorts of RPG games and, at other times, obsessing over cricket with her friends. All in all, she is a philomath and would never stop watching rom-com classics.