Nintendo Switch’s upcoming fast-paced third-person shooting game welcomes you to the city of chaos titled, Splatoon 3. In this inky world of Splatland, don’t expect to choose your squad between cats and dogs like in earlier series.
Instead, you can select your squad between Rock, Paper, and Scissors in this brand-new action game. Once you have formed the team, defeat extremely risky Salmonid bosses while exploring this desolate environment in its PvE and PvP modes, and try the dodge attacks and new bow-shaped armaments.
Get ready to complete your story mode while customizing your appearance as you wish in this action game. One such crucial appearance is changing your Nickname.
Changing your unique Nickname in this action game will help you stick out in the lobby, and your friends will quickly identify you when you’re playing as a squad so that you and your friends will easily send friend requests in this ink world.
But the main question is how to change your Nickname. If you have the same question about changing your Nickname, follow this article to learn how to change your Nickname in Splatoon 3.
How to change Nickname in Splatoon 3
To change your Nickname, get ready to complete your first match in Turf War. Once you complete your first match, you will get the rewards with notification of changing your Nickname. After that, follow the below steps to change your Nickname in this gameplay.
- Firstly, open the notification to ensure the message of changing your Nickname.
- Secondly, you will encounter a monitor, which will be located close to the elevator where you started your match.
- After that, make your steps to reach the monitor.
- Once you reach the monitor, it directs you to change your Nickname.
- Next, you can pick your Nickname beneath ten characters, so select an excellent nickname for you.
- Once you have changed your Nickname, it will provide the ID number attached to your Nickname with the hashtag. For instance, it will look like your Discord username and ID.
Remember that your Nickname will be your Nintendo Switch username. Also, you can’t change your Nickname frequently in this action game. So, be forbearing for a while to change your Nickname. If you are impatience like me, choose your Nickname wisely in the first place.
If you think this guide has helped, then let us know in the comment section below. Also, you can check out the other Splatoon 3 guides on Frondtech. Good luck!
That’s all, folks!
Last Updated on September 1, 2022
From South India, Pavithra loves Asian food more than anything. Having a passion for writing has led her to write a book. Most of the time, She’ll be in her room with her laptop, writing something, playing survival games, or probably reading books. She doesn’t want to see the sun. When she does, she’ll mostly be in an Asian restaurant, trying something new, or else having her coffee in a coffee shop, or in a public library.