Wondering how to change your in-game language in the of the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2? Don’t worry we got you.
Red Dead Redemption (RDR2) – How to change language
Can we change the language in RDR2
Looks like a lot of users are having trouble in changing the language of the game. The Rockstar Games Launcher users are the ones who are facing this issue. So is there an option to change the language?
The straightforward answer to this would be, yes. Yes you can change it. It is just that the language setting is not at the location it should normally be at.
How to change the language
In order to change the in-game language, all you have to do is:
- Open Rockstar Games Launcher
- Select Red Dead Redemption 2 from your library
- Click on Settings
- Click on the General tab
- There you will see Language on top
- Change it to whatever you want
- Restart the launcher
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are facing problems that are not mentioned on this article then also you can comment below. We will try come out with a fix. Good luck!
Check out some other Red Dead Redemption 2 guides:
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Freezing and stuttering fix
- Stuck at decrypting bug – How to fix
- Rockstar games launcher failed to initialize
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Game crashing after launch
- Red Dead 2 lag fix
- How to fix the Exited Unexpectedly error
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Best Graphics Settings
That’s all folks!