Valve finally added the long awaited Panorama UI to Counter-strike: Global Offensive and there is no doubt that it looks brilliant. Every thing is fresh and adds a new vibe to the game. Now while you are in the main menu you will see that there is a picture of the map Nuke in the background and there is a Terrorist or a Counter-Terrorist standing in the front. You can actually customize the background and replace the default background with a video of your choice. It is Vac proof since you are not doing anything shady here. Here is how to add your own video with music in Panorama UI in Counter-strike: Global Offensive:
How to add your own video with music in Panorama UI in Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Download a video that you want to play in the background from you favorite source
- Download or buy a video converter. AVS video converter 9.0 is a good option
- Convert your video file to WebM format.
- Now copy the converted video file and paste it thrice
- Rename the 3 videos files as nuke, nuke540 and nuke720
- Log-in to your Steam app
- Right click on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- Click on Local Files
- Click on Browse Local Files
- Open csgo folder
- Open panorama folder
- Open videos folder
- Copy and paste the three videos files and you renamed earlier.
- Hit the Play button from the Steam app
You are good to go!
Click here to know about the Best Mouse for competitive gaming
That’s all folks!