Horizon Zero Dawn Keyboard controls and key binds – Looking for the keyboard controls of PC version of Horizon Zero Dawn? Here they are.
Horizon Zero Dawn – Keyboard controls and key bindings
- Movement – W/A/S/D
- Camera – Mouse
- Toggle Walk/Run – Caps Lock
- Sprint – Left Shift
- Slide/Toggle Crouch – C
- Jump – Space
- Dodge Roll/Slow Mount – Left Ctrl
- Interact/Quick Save – E
- Toggle Focus Mode – V
- Use Selected Tool/Trap – F
- Cycle Tools Left – Z
- Cycle Tools Right – X
- Show HUD and Objectives (hold) – H
- Manual Save (When Available) – G
These are the default Game Controls of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Fast Equip Weapon – 1/2/3/4
- Light Melee – Left Click
- Heavy Melee – Left Shift + Left Click
- Aim Weapon (hold) – Right Click
- Fire Weapon (While aiming) – Left Click
- Reload (While aiming) – R
- Concentration (While aiming) – Left Shift
- Weapon Wheel (hold) – Tab
- Tag Target (Focus Mode) – Left Click
These are the default Combat Controls of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Open Menu – Enter
- Pause Menu – Esc
- Page Left – Q
- Page Right – E
- Take All – E
- Skills – K
- Inventory – I
- Crafting – O
- Map – M
- Quests – J
- Notebook – N
These are the default Menu Controls of Horizon Zero Dawn.
You can access these settings by just going to Settings > Controls > Control Mapping.
If you think this guide had helped you then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you have any addition to make regarding this topic then also you can comment below. Good luck!
That’s all folks!
Last Updated on August 7, 2020