This guide will show you how to transfer your progress of the older Hitman games from Steam to the Epic Games Launcher for Hitman 3.
How to Transfer your Progress from Steam to EGS for Hitman 3
I am still seeing a whole lot of people who are still confused regarding this whole process. So here is how to do it:
- Link your Steam account to your IOI (IO Interactive) account (you can link it in-game or sign in to IOI with your steam account)
- Login to IOI with your Epic Games Store account and then link your EGS account to IOI account
- Make sure both your steam and EGS accounts are linked to a single account
- Go to profile.hitman.com
- Login with your IOI account
- Select Steam as source account (if you get no accounts eligible, keep refreshing or wait for servers to function again properly. This is a server issue)
- Export account data
- Review Progress
- Select EGS as target account
Remember, in case of errors just keep refreshing multiple times or wait.
It is most probably the servers that are causing the errors. Give it some time and you should be up and running in no time.
Has this guide helped you? Then let us know in the comment section below. Also, if you are facing performance issues with the game then try checking out our other guides on Hitman 3. Who knows, you might end up finding a fix.
That’s all folks!